The worst time you crashed/disconnected...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry I like these posts. Fun to hear about other peoples moments...

Any ways, the worst time you crashed or got disconnected.

Mine was when I'm always about to get someone's screen name for AIM and then...whoops, disconnected ;( :cry:

This has been a public service announcment by:

Kaination

Best answers
Whenever a guy makes me mad and i crash-disconnect during payback time.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In the middle of an epic power struggle where its even.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
this was in beta 1.0

I was in a small unofficial tournament, I was in those alot, I kinda sucked back then so it was amazing if I took 3rd or second.

I was in the match for first place, knocked the guy down, hit him up, and in my scouter he was losing PL. Meaning he had less than 10 HP.

He recovered and did a stupid mvoe. He stopped to power up.

I swoopedin for the kill, then suddenly. it ****in froze up -_-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I once got the blue screen of death on Windows XP. It was...like a black hole.

Best answers
Lol never my CPU is too good except for the Dragonballs thats made to crash sometimes

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
at one time i was fighting three guys, they wouldnt stop herassing me. i can deal with 2 people without transformed, but can only deal with 3 when i´m transformed.
well it took me about 15 minutes, kicking 2 guys across the map getting kicked by the third. they were constantly flaming calling me names and all. so when i finally got to my trans level i transed killing 4/5 guys before i was gibbed from behind and lost 200.000 pl or something. when i was allmost near second trans it crashed :/

Best answers
fighting 2 SSJ gokus with roughly PL 6 mil each against me goku 4mil untransed both of them where double teaming me or trying to so i melee struggle with 1 on them win then quickly swoop a the second and throw him in the other guy and powered u a full power kamehame ha and let fly with it and just as it about to hit. Bam the game CTD on me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When I finally reached trans against a bunch load of ssj's and it crashed =(

Best answers
When the beta servers for this big MMORPG just got on and I got disconnected when I tried to login, finding out that a rat chewed through the wire and I didnt have connection for the whole rest of the day.

Best answers
My worst times to crash were when playing mmorpg game, the game used to crash alot before untill they fixed some problem it had.
So the worst was when it crashed to desktop or had a conection falior while you were running around invisible in a place full of powerful npc's that would rape you once you reconected.
Also it sucked alot when you were figthing someone and it crashed, because then your character would stay there some seconds and giving the other player enough time to kill you and steal your things.
I've never really cared when esf crashed because unlike this mmorpg game you dont have a character that you build up and gains anything in esf that you will still have when you reconect. And as becoming ssj has not usually suposed a problem for me I never cared.

Best answers
My worst time was when i was a very young and stupid noob. There was this guy making fun of us and i called him an uber noob(The worst insult to a clan leader) and got my ass kicked, but later when i was better i was going to fight him again. So i set a time and place...and my comp crashed...and Crashed...and every time i tried to load it up it crased. so i never did get to fight him and he thought i was wimping out. But a year later i did get to fight him again. And he kicked my ass again! ;)

Best answers
well 2 sucky moments are: when u lack about 15.000 PL from a transformation with Goku (if u had 1 hit more u wouldve gone ssj) or when u just turned SSJ and it crashes

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The crappiest moment's were....... Crashes.. And Alpha 2.0 not being popular :eek:

Best answers
downloading ESF 1.0 on 56k, 99% done.... you have been disconnected from melbPC

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
The worst time I crashed is when 1st place with 100 somethin and only 4 or 5 dies.Then I crashed and automaticlly reconnected...Ahh the lost times :(..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
back in the good old days of windows 98 where if u crashed u had to restart ur pc cause u couldnt close hl and start back up after it crashed

was such a fun time testing (and then restarting) the really buggy versions back then

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
2,954,662 pl with krillin and 27 for 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom