Scorpion Anyone?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ack, the contrast from the left to the right is too abrubt.

The lighting around Scorpion being just a little too bright for someone as dark and evil as him. Looks like WIP to me...

...since there is no font. 4/10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
omg after a couple of months practically not touching ps i strike another one lol

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guile sig > Scorpion sig^10. The guile one is fantastic. The contrast left->right is perfect. The brushing is amazing, and the guile picture is blended flawlessly. 10/10 hands down on the Guile sig.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hwoarang said everythin i wanted to about the scorpion sig, but i'd rate it at 7/10 >_<

The Guile sig is ****in awesome, the only thing i think could be better is the "sonic boom", to me the sonic seems a little slanted, and i would have thought it would be better to have had the whole coposition placed so the sonic boom was much more of a focal point, i think if the the sonic part wasnt so slanted and a bit bigger, and more uninform in size, and directed to his fist with his fist further down the sig it would work better. However thats just my personal opinion, at the moment i think the slanted sonic leads the eye in the wrong direction, if it was towards his fist i would like it better.... still awesome though great brushwork, i cant fault your brushwork, im a big fan. 9/10

Best answers
Gah I was gunna start on a scorpion one soon. Damn you!

Meh, less light on the left hand side pleeeeeeeeeeeease! O_O

Best answers
I don't like how the ligth is going on the scorpion one :/ Don't like that sig at all. But the Guile sig looks kinda kool, nice brushwork :Þ Thou your current beats both of them big time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom