Dead >> Spirit Bomb

Best answers
Here's a thought:

Do you think Goku can still summon energy to form a Spirit Bomb while dead? Or does he have to be alive?

Best answers
well he did summon energy while he was dead (king kais planet) so i guess its a yes he can summon the spirit bomb while he is dead...

Best answers
EEEEEEEEEEH COOL EEEEEEEEEEEEH COOL EEEEEEEEEEH COOL EEEEEEEEEEEEH COOL EEEEEEEEEEH COOL EEEEEEEEEEEEH COOL EEEEEEEEEEH COOL EEEEEEEEEEEEH COOL EEEEEEEEEEH COOL EEEEEEEEEEEEH COOLEEEEEEEEEEH COOL EEEEEEEEEEEEH COOL EEEEEEEEEEH COOL EEEEEEEEEEEEH COOL EEEEEEEEEEH COOL EEEEEEEEEEEEH COOLEEEEEEEEEEH COOL EEEEEEEEEEEEH COOL EEEEEEEEEEH COOL EEEEEEEEEEEEH COOL EEEEEEEEEEH COOL EEEEEEEEEEEEH COOLEEEEEEEEEEH COOL EEEEEEEEEEEEH COOL

M3 M3g4 Sp4mz0rz? O_O O_O

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Robby said:
EEEEEEEEEEH COOL EEEEEEEEEEEEH COOL EEEEEEEEEEH COOL EEEEEEEEEEEEH COOL EEEEEEEEEEH COOL EEEEEEEEEEEEH COOL EEEEEEEEEEH COOL EEEEEEEEEEEEH COOL EEEEEEEEEEH COOL EEEEEEEEEEEEH COOLEEEEEEEEEEH COOL EEEEEEEEEEEEH COOL EEEEEEEEEEH COOL EEEEEEEEEEEEH COOL EEEEEEEEEEH COOL EEEEEEEEEEEEH COOLEEEEEEEEEEH COOL EEEEEEEEEEEEH COOL EEEEEEEEEEH COOL EEEEEEEEEEEEH COOL EEEEEEEEEEH COOL EEEEEEEEEEEEH COOLEEEEEEEEEEH COOL EEEEEEEEEEEEH COOL

M3 M3g4 Sp4mz0rz? O_O O_O
Well, you knows that comes with posts like this. Yup, a warning, and you just got one for spam.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What do you mean by dead? dead as in other world or dead as in not existing anymore.

Best answers
i thought the only way to stop exisiting was if you "died again" in other world.. if i remember correctly... didn't king kai tell goku to be careful when he was fighting pikon or buu or something?? because if he died, he would cease to exist and nothing was gonna bring him back.. not even the dballs..
someone verify this?

ZaZ

Best answers
I think it was Goku that told Vegeta to be careful when they were fighting buu on the kai planet

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The fact is... this is a deathmatch game, your only dead for a few seconds, since your respawning.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is an off topic thread about DBZ not ESF.

You never see dead Goku use the Spirit Bomb (in the dub anyway), but I don't think there's any reason why he couldn't when dead. He can do everything else the same. Also, he was dead when King Kai taught him the technique so chances are he tried it out before returning to Earth to fight Nappa and Vegeta, when he was dead.

If you die you become dead, if you are destroyed when dead, you cease to exist and can't be wished back, because you don't exist.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
Also, he was dead when King Kai taught him the technique so chances are he tried it out before returning to Earth to fight Nappa and Vegeta, when he was dead.
bing we have a winner

he learned it and tried it once when he was dead

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom