1.3 Update

Best answers
Yea sorry if you think the topic is about the update but erm no..I was wondering if anyone has any sort of update on the release of 1.3, any new features that we have not heard of or characters hopfully im not breakin any rule,um any update would be nice for the fans :)

Best answers
it would be nice.. but nothing new so far... they're also keeping quiet so that we'll be in for surprises when 1.3 is released.. and since there is no release date, the devs may or may not release a plethora of updtes.. or leave us waiting with bated breath

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Imagine the excitement if we told you everything that would be in it.

All that'd be on the fans mind is when they can play the new features.

anticipation = fanbuilding.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How many threads as of late are about this same topic?

Best answers
Magus said:
Imagine the excitement if we told you everything that would be in it.

All that'd be on the fans mind is when they can play the new features.

anticipation = fanbuilding.
same could be said about not telling us
;) , anyway i can wait for it to be released but i really cant wait to see what you guys come up with :laff:

Best answers
honestly ya cant complain ^_^, the devjournals have been quite active, and the gallery is up (I know finally, but... it is up ^^).

Best answers
the gallery does help much since its not 1.3 related , the dev journals are pretty informative im glad its active , anyway i cant wait to play it i hope it will be released soon or something ive seen the new models and animations and its poppin i hope they dont have much left to do alot of people were complaining about the advanced melee but i think its ok , altough there are 3 things that could make it perfect , 1 . disable key binding somehow ( if possible ) , 2 . speed it up , instead of queuing a bunch of moves and than doing them , it should be fast almot instant and the time u got to dodge it should be too , 3 . making the pre punch sequance blockable or dodgeable , or both

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Offcourse there will also be "surprises". Just wait, and see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom