Bloodrayne 2. (possible spoilers)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i rented the game, and i just pwned it 5 minutes ago, but something that bugged me is, who the hell is sevrin (spelling?) o_O, my cousin plays bloodrayne 1 all the dang time and could beat it with his eyes closed and hes never heard of the guy, though i myself never played it ill take his word for it

in the game he seems to have a rather strong bond with rayne, an almost "in love" kinda of thing going on, but they never really explain who or what he is except for very small pieces of information, you learn that he was that one vampire chicks former lover and is either half vampire or full, (they dont make that clear) from the ending, but what they dont explain where he comes from, or how he came to meet rayne, call me a stickler but i like KNOWING the characters in games,

also, i find it humorous comparing the ingame footage in the trailer to the actual gameplay graphics they put in the pulic release, the character models/lighting/framerate was 10x better in the supposed gameplay footage in the trailer than what is actually presented when playing, im not saying the graphics of the game are bad as is, but its a lil dishonest of them to make higher quality graphics for the gameplay footage that is in the trailers than what you would play yourself, know what i mean,

now ignore all my spelling/grammar/punctuation mistakes, (god knows they are there) if my dumbass can understand it you should be able to as well >_>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom