Transformating

Best answers
How do I transformate when i have enough power??? o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well the Default to Asend is "Z" on the keyboard, and default to desend is "X". But check your key settings and find out what your keys are set to.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, and if you have a high enough power level, you can do it instantly. This is called "Perfect Transformation".

Best answers
Well this is my first post in these forums, but before I got here I played the game and read the manual.. both times I was checking the key settings..

just one thing.. look at the forums people, a lot others asked this anyway.. but not like I have the right to judge, I just hope certain people understand it..

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Avenger said:
This post I made earlier covers transforming -----> http://forum.esforces.com/showpost.php?p=552638&postcount=3

Yes, which is quite pointless because if you decide to go INGAME before you choose a character, if you just mouse over it, a nifty little thing happens, you see the players stats, how fast they are what their starting pl is, what they transform at, what their perfect transformation is, and even what kind of attacks they have. OR if you don't have the game you could just hop on over to the oh so popular www.esf-world.com where it tells you the stats right there. you just click on the character you want to know about and there you have it. It even gives you a description of what each attack does..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey Pheonix, can you jump off my back for a few minutes? Why do you always have to be like that? Sheesh..

Best answers
He not on your back Avenger he just saying what he feels is right to say so that NarX understands.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thread closed to prevent potential flaming - all the questions were answered as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom