DBZ: Sagas Evolution

Best answers
This game will be availabe for Gamecube, Playstation 2, and Xbox! The price for Gamecube is $29.99 and the price for PS2 and xbox is $39.99. Release date of this game is 3/15/05 so for those who think Budokai 3 is the last game, guess again! Gamestop is the cited source for this piece of information regarding DBZ: Sagas Evolution.

Sounds intresting, wonder how it will be like. o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't say that the have a lot of information, in fact, I couldn't find any anywhere aside from the name. I doubt it'll be a beat 'em up seeing as the Budokai's cover that, I reckon it's more likely to be an RPG (evolution) or an Adventure game or both.

Best answers
Yeah, well its great and all thats its coming out... but what is it?

Best answers
i just saw a website in the WWW and there were no screens from this game but in the report about it were screens from Budokai 3!

Best answers
maybe canceled title?
mh but there still coming db games like db:the red ribbon army and dbgt:transformations.stupid titles XD but you can find them on gamespot

Best answers
What a crappy name for the game. Sounds a tad fake to me

Best answers
DustMan2704 said:
mh but there still coming db games like db:the red ribbon army and dbgt:transformations.stupid titles XD but you can find them on gamespot
Can't find anything about those two games anywhere including Gamespot. Again, sounds like BS. Gamespot and Gamefaqs mention nothing of Sagas Evolution, Red Ribbon Army nor Transformations

EDIT: Hmm...I actually found some info on Red Ribbon Army, turned out I made a typo. But the other two are still unaccounted for

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DB: The Red Ribbon Army is a side scrolling RPG/Platformer/Adventure
DBGT: Transformations is a followon from Buu's Fury and covers all 3 Saga's from GT

So what the hell is this? Aside from a few movies, they've covered everything in Legacy of Goku's I, II and Buu's Fury.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom