new sig

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
crits comments, etc, should i use it?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, I probably would have transformed it down to where you could see his whole mohawk.

Then throw a dark redish granite looking BG behind it, like I think I'm seeing right now.

Keep the font though... it pwnz.

6/10

Best answers
i personaly dont like the pic :p

ps. read your pm box and reply me

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
each to his own :\ im not really used to digital paintin :S

anyway, few changes..... any better?

Best answers
Awesome man, I really liked the full-size drawing and I think it works awesomely:)P) as a sig.

10/10 in my book.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow.... u did awesome work!
I remember!
That was the drawing of u with that punk who got this "aura" around him.

Now u colored him and setted him to a awesome sig!
Great work! really great!

10/10!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks for the positive comments, i also made an avatar..... bordem is a marvelous thing.

c/c the avatar if u wanna

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If u wanna?
Man its a pic of urs sig.
More i cannot say it just match to ur sig! I really cannot crit about avas. but... I really like ur font! thats the only thing!

Best answers
As I said before the pic you drawed is really cool lookin, so it makes a nice sig imo.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i mean the composition, text, etc, u can still crit it :p. and thankies to every1 for the lovely comments :]

Best answers
Oh my, David wants all of us to get technical :p

Za Signature
Well, its obvious that you have been studying composition. The way you positioned the text compliments the mohawk, almost giving the sig sort of like a second border and definitely allowing the picture to show off itself. Everything about the text, from the opacity to the position in which its in, really compliments the rest of the sig and keeps a natural feeling through out the sig. My only crit about it is that its kinda jaggy/choppy/pixely (whatever you want to call it), see if you smooth it out a bit.

Za Avatar
Well, it seems as if the head has been squished to fit in there. I know it has been rezised, but in the avy it looks kind of abnormal. However I like the text you used, and using a different color for the D instead of just giving it a border does add to the originality. Going back to the picture bit, I actually wouldnt really be able to tell what it is if I havent seen your sig, or your drawing, before. The fact that the facial features have been resized to such a small size that they are barely apparent really makes it hard to figure out its a face, and it looks like an abstract shape. Never the less it still looks good, but if you want it to look like the actual drawing you should focus on showing one main part of it (Maybe just the face?) then trying to get all of it in there.

None of this changes the fact that both of these works of art are amazing, so big ups for you, keep drawing, and have a nice day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom