what attack??

Best answers
yo! what attack do you guys think thats the best?? i think its kamehameha!! :laff:
(everything else kinda s*xors) dont u guys agree??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nope.. Melee does not own if you have someone with 9 000 000 million pl firing a final flash against you.. At least if you have about 1 million or less than 4..

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Avenger said:
Nope.. Melee does not own if you have someone with 9 000 000 million pl firing a final flash against you.. At least if you have about 1 million or less than 4..
Thats just a stupid thing to say. If you have '9 000 000 million pl' and are using melee (hell a ki blob will do the job) on someone with a pl of '1 million or less' It will own quite considerably. The idea of the thread is what attack you like best, pl is irrelevant in this thread.

For me it would be KHH, which imo is the basis of all beams. decent power, decent charge time and nice blast radius.

Best answers
i like death ball, the bigger the explosion the better :)

Best answers
well u guys are wrong, because i invented something new!!:D
check this out....
you let a friend on your team (if team mode is on that is )
fire a big ass beam at you! than you fire 1 back, you keep strugling, and then your friend stops clicking the mouse, wich makes the beams go his way
this way, your beam gets stronger and stronger by time,
i used this a couple of times in servers, every1 was pissed:p be sure to make the beam go in a place where allot of guys are

Best answers
PRJ said:
Spirit Bomb and thats it ^_^
dude.... if i use a strong beam(specialbeamcannon, finalflash etc.) with my powerlevel 4 million, i'll own your spirit bomb,
so spirit bomb aint that good, and i can stop your bomb with my block, i'll just send it back :laff: :yes:

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's already a best attack thread. Please keep it there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom