Curse you team NINJA!!!

Best answers
I believe that in the proper gamer tongue "Ninja Gaiden for XBOX" can be roughly translated into "Uber tough game that induces suicide." Just had to get that out there my question is about the rumored "Evil Ryu" that you unlock after beating the game on very hard mode, which is impossible im pretty sure. I just want to know if anyone really has enough free time to do this as I myself have spent a sufficient period of time getting molly-whomped by this monstrosity "on normal" and have only gotten to the first fight with Alma. So if anyone has acomplished this *roaring applause* stand and be recognized for you deserve a medal, and what esactly are the differences between the normal Ryu and "Evil Ryu."

Just had to ask.

The Most Humble,
Taurus 2112

Best answers
I can complete it on normal very easily now, but no luck with Very Hard. There's a guy that can do very hard and barely get hit once, I've seen the video's, absoloutely amazing, but no, I can't do it.

Btw, you'll see what evil Ryu looks like during the story of the game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well it could've been me, but I didn't feel like Ninja Gaiden on normal was the toughest game ever. Now on hard....;P

And IMO, Evil Ryu doesn't even look that cool.

Oh and I just downloaded the Hurricane Pack and MAN the Lunar is so kickass, but they made the game tons harder too :( Back to practice I guess.

EDIT: And while you're at it, don't feel discouraged by Alma's difficulty, that particular fight is probably one of the toughest in the game. Good luck. ;)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ive yet to see a game that put something impossible, unless it was meant for you to lose to advance the story, (BoF3's horse brothers as example), the game was actually quite easy for me, once you memorized the enemies attack patters, the only hard part of the game was remembering when to block or jump out of the way,

myself though, i had a harder time with those damn ninjas than i ever did with alma, alma went down in under a minute and with minimal damage done to myself, but those damn ninjas triple team you when your trying to go all fancy on em, i COULD use the walljump exploit and decapitate all below me, but wheres the fun in that

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Indeed. My mostly used attack pattern was the counter with X though, it worked wonders to give you a little breathing space. Oh, and if you want my advice, stick to the Dragon Sword and upgrade it as soon as you can, you unlock a move at Level 2 that'll help you a LOT. :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You think this is hard? Try the hurricane pack, it will absolutely kick your ass.

In my eyes, the hardest thing in that whole game, was those damn electric worms. They always kick my ass, I just can't handle them. Everything else I can eventually start killing with ease, but those friggin worms are impossible. They give me nightmares.

Best answers
The worms are pretty easy once you get a good rhythm. If you do it right, only one attacks you at a time, so you block it's swipe attack, roll as soon as it hits and then get a few hits in while you can. For single worms, there's a cheap technique that's even easier, using the nunchaku.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hash said:
You think this is hard? Try the hurricane pack, it will absolutely kick your ass.

In my eyes, the hardest thing in that whole game, was those damn electric worms. They always kick my ass, I just can't handle them. Everything else I can eventually start killing with ease, but those friggin worms are impossible. They give me nightmares.
Hot damn, I downloaded the Hurrican Pack like 2 days ago, and haven't even finished the first mission........damn boss. =P The second and third are even harder.......... o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
eh people think ninja gaiden is hard?

so did u all like miss nes era gaming?

ninja gaiden is nothing compared to the old ninja gaiden games

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hurricane Pack 2 very hard, is way harder than the original 3 ninja gaiden games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom