Naruto sig

Best answers
I dont get it. Is he supposed to be painting the sig? Then why is there paint over him? And what exactly is that scroll?

Also, the text disappears too fast.

The actual sig behind it is alright I guess, very simple. Id give this entire thing a *5/10.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks great to me super, you did a great job on this. I dont know what Soulico's problem, but it's fine to me.

Best answers
Thanks Unknown....Soulicro is agree the actual sig kinda sucks, but the paint around him is supposed to be chakra (if you watch naruto), hes not supposed to be painting it his swing is just hanging from it....the scroll is a summoning scroll, its supposed to be kinda like the text gets summoned

Best answers
That naruto sig is really powerful how did you make it in adobe did you use diffrent layers for that sig.

Best answers
Im made it in paintshop pro and saved it using photoshop coz i just got photoshop not long ago and im still learning...yeah I used different layers of course...oh yeah and I animated the scroll using animation shop

Best answers
BlueDragon said:
That naruto sig is really powerful how did you make it in adobe did you use diffrent layers for that sig.
punctuation is a hard skill to master ..

the sig is ok but i dont really like the chakra. isnt it supposed to be around him ? instead of entirely behind him ?
*Edit* ah.. i can see it's above him, but it's really hard to see though !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom