[Spoilers]Naruto - 105

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what did u think of it? fianlly the fillers are coming to a end...i think 1 or 2 more eps and they will go on with the sotry again...im waiting for what happens in the fight between Aoi and Naruto X-x

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kyubi will probably be lending chakra to naruto, ending the fight. And these filler episodes better stop soon, i really dislike anime not following the manga.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's still written by the author.

Anyway, this entire story arc is insanely bad. Not because it wasn't in the manga, but because it was obviously written in a hurry, and has almost no thought behind it.

Best answers
i just want this crap to end cuz i know whats going to happen in the real story. id like to see that in action.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its gotta end next episode, they couldn't possibly stretch this one out any longer.
And whats the deal with the 2nd Hokage's lightsab...I mean sword...o_O
Kind of lame if you ask me.

Best answers
that has to be the worst sword ever, if he had use a normal sword they'd have all been dead "HAHA my sword can cut through anything" *slashes naruto team + idate like 5 times* "except flesh apparently"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a frikkin' race o_O

I think Sakura will just punch 'm in the face and he falls down the cliff and dies. BAM filler over. :]

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Man fillers are irritating ... But this must the worst **** ever!
character development = -100
Stereotype development = +100
Lame Sakura Uber Powers...
Star Wars Laser sword bzzeem...
Idate= He is just copy paste Naruto (episode 1)
Plot holes:
Why even have a race when the audience is faster than the competitors.
I mean how could they watch them at the start line but still be waiting in the shrine half way when they arrived …some sort of teleportation?

So why even have filler eps when they can't make the accurate to the original story line =(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didn't fancy the sword either, it actually pissed me off when i first saw it. The whole Sakura thing... well, didn't we all see that coming? I agree with Alea, it does seem rushed, but we'll get on track soon enough.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They're making fillers so that the manga can get further ahead. Remember each episode is approx 2-3 manga chapters. If they kept completely on track then they'd have run out of story a while ago and we'd be even further behind.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
then...why dont they first create a story line for like 50 manga chapters...then make the anime and manga...and not manga first...then wait for 6 weeks and start going on with the anime?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sicron said:
then...why dont they first create a story line for like 50 manga chapters...then make the anime and manga...and not manga first...then wait for 6 weeks and start going on with the anime?
Then we'd have to wait 6 weeks for a new Naruto episode. I'd rather have fillers then nothing.

Best answers
I really dont like these fillers. Now naruto had team rocket(those "lucky" guys) and how is Rasengan going to surprise Sasuke now? "Unlucky"

Off-topic: Do you know that Usa is going to make this dubbed (sasuke is Uchiha Sean) and censore many things...they make it for 5-7 years old childs(dont know when). I heard this from my friend. He can we wrong and i really hope so.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"Team Rocket"? I don't think I've ever heard a less apt comparison. They already came, and disappeared. That is what we call a "Cameo."

"Team Rocket" is not a "Cameo." They're something that appears in every episode of that horribly garbage show that I won't mention. And no, Naruto isn't licensed, so you really don't know which company is dubbing it, OR the changes they'll be making to the anime. Some anime is dubbed decently, without being horribly cut and changed. Some isn't. Naruto, being one of the most popular animes in some time, most likely won't be cut so much, or they risk losing a mountain of potential profit.

Best answers
Dont say, they may return in next fillers ;) Okay, it wasnt good but there were three of them so i just....compared those to wrong team...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom