Tenjou Tenge

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What is it about, and is it any good ? I've hear some people talk about, and people tend to make sigs with it. *cough* Sakuma *cough*. Can anyone tell what it's about or link me to a place?

Best answers
I absolutely love the manga, but the anime seems very corny to me. maybe its the bright colors and annoying music that turns me off. anybody know what the anime is up to in episodes?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All 24 episodes are now complete.

I dunno, the anime is allright, it has some cool fight scenes, and the story is ok, but it lost my interest about half-way through. I might pick it up again sometime though.

Oh and for a description, well this is the one taken from animenfo.com

Juudou High, seems like an ordinary high school and an easy pushover for Nagi Souichirou and Bob Makihara to dominate. However the school hides deep and dark secrets and are revealed as Souichirou and Bob learn more about the school. Follow the zealous young brawler, Nagi, as he matures and hones his fighting skills in this panchira school fighting anime.

KyoKusanagi

K
The manga is also alot darker and "in depth" than the anime so you may want to read it after you've seen the anime. Its definately a series that gets better the further you go in, because the focus turns from being fanservice and borderline echii to being a somewhat respectable fighting anime.

Best answers
coctre said:
*cough* Sakuma *cough*.
Amen! :eek:

I love the style of drawing the characters, that's for the sigs.
Well Tenjou Tenge is cool imo, I wub the figth scenes in it and the story is ok.
It's a good option if you like action. I haven't finished watching it yet thou.
I supose guys tend to like these series cuz of the girls in it, but i won't complain Nagi is sexxeh too :Þ

KyoKusanagi

K
Nagi - u for serious? lol, most of the girls in the anime club at my uni are still drooling over Bob Makihara and his "natural ability" to stretch his muscles :D

Best answers
KyoKusanagi said:
Nagi - u for serious? lol, most of the girls in the anime club at my uni are still drooling over Bob Makihara and his "natural ability" to stretch his muscles :D
LoL I don't like Bob, Nagi is more my type than he is xÞ

Best answers
SaKuMa said:
Amen! :eek:

I love the style of drawing the characters, that's for the sigs.
Well Tenjou Tenge is cool imo, I wub the figth scenes in it and the story is ok.
It's a good option if you like action. I haven't finished watching it yet thou.
I supose guys tend to like these series cuz of the girls in it, but i won't complain Nagi is sexxeh too :Þ

Yus...TT girls = bonerrific

I like the action in it, though most of the story is just a backstory, I thought it was supposed to focus on Nagi, not what happened 3 years ago.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Allthough it was very pleasing for the eye, and the story was splendid. I disliked the ending. It was way too open for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom