Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Freeza

• Cell

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thought I'd see what you guys thought, here I go with one of my wacky polls again. I just hope I don't screw it up once more ^_^

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Who's transformation is best?!

i dont understand this question...
do you mean who is the strongest after trans in esf?
of course buu,he is the fastest and he has a powerfull mouthblast.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I mean who do you think is the best after transformation =D And I prefer Vegeta, since he gets the 2 coolest attacks when he goes ssj ^_^

Best answers
I don't know what you mean by best....but goku's transformation is most accurate to the show (if you look at sound, animation, effects etc etc)..so yea my vote goes to goku.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No actually, it all depends on what kind of fight you are going to do.

If you are going to do a few quickies. Then leave, Your best bet is either Gohan, or trunks, because they transform fast. They are also good for training because they are slow.

If you are going to Have a long fight, most would think Trunks is best in the long run, because he transforms the fastest. But in the long run, he isnt' the way to go. Because a saiyan's pl multiplyer is by 2x everyone elses is 1.5. So if you are vegeta you come out of top in both speed and strenth, It's his beams that he lacks. The only one he can move with is the Gallit Gun, but that is not as strong as the big bang attack or the final flash. If you are Goku then you are probably the most forunate, because he starts out at a decent PL, his transformation level isn't too bad. His speed is the same as vegeta's. And he can move with all beam attacks. And can even teleport. (now he can teleport with the generic beam, i find that very usefull)

Cell is good because he starts out fast (as fast as buu) has a great pl starting point, and a good transformation point. Although in his transformed state he gets the gallit gun not the kkh, which i believe on cells part is a down fall.

Buu is probably the best character to be if you want to win a match. One, he is the strongest. 2 he is as fast as cell (cell and buu are the fastest) 3. He has the candy beam, if you win with that you can heal yourself and get more pl. He can regenerate at 1 hp/s. His mouth blast, is by far the best beam thiere is. It is powerful, and you have a lot of control over it. Probably just as much as a generic beam.

Krilling... he becomes the fastest at trans. But other then that he sucks. He has the khh, which is good. And the scatter beam which is good if your not paying attention, other then that he is pretty much worthless, unless he is transformed.

I think i forgot someone.... But i'm not sure. If i did i will come back and edit this.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wtf are you talking about Fire?

I vote buu.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku, hes got the most flashy trans. and can tele while charging beams, good for suprise attacks

Fire Phoenix said:
I think i forgot someone.... But i'm not sure. If i did i will come back and edit this.
Piccolo...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wtf are you talking about Fire?

I vote buu.
im talking about which transformation is best. like the forum is about. and it all depends.... like i stated above.

Goku, hes got the most flashy trans. and can tele while charging beams, good for suprise attacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Phoenix

Piccolo...
Oh yeah, no wonder i forgot him, yeah he just sucks, he doesn't have anything good.

::EDIT::

Over all i would choose buu, ovious reasons.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh yeah, no wonder i forgot him, yeah he just sucks, he doesn't have anything good
piccolos an ok character if you use him correctly his speed sucks but he does have some useful attacks at his disposal (although scattershot isnt good for anything but a machine gun function) the sbc is pretty good and he transforms at a fairly low level
and last and probably the best technique to take advantage of is his eyelaser, its not very powerful but its great for inbetween shots

his trans isnt very good though...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
comparing the actual game stats then krillin has the best transformation

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
iOh yeah, no wonder i forgot him, yeah he just sucks, he doesn't have anything good.
Well, he has a pretty nice model o_O

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
transed form: krillin
trans animaton:buu/piccolo(spiral dust rox)/goku
trans speed: trunks
transed attacks: vegeta

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hybrid said:
Well, he has a pretty nice model o_O
The model is awsome. I never said anything about the model, it's just the character in general isn't so great. Scatter shot yep got that. but its so easy to dodge. you know what they are going to do . wait until it gets past you then have it home in on you. but if your smart before they do you can tele and hit them.

hes also got eye lazer, but if you can aim that really well and hit you, i congradulate you. I can't... too hard for me.

His SBC is probably the best thing he has.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
His eye laser rox, give a quick burst after adv melee or after throwing them its quite good.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Knock into ground, use scatter shot instead of ki blast. Voila! You now have a killing machine at your disposal.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I picked Goku cause of the cool lightning effects
Second would be Buu cause of the cool smoke and whatnot.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Frieza.

When Frieza is transformed and dies, he doesn't lose a ton of PL so you can quickly transform again. His speed and HP are quite good and you can fire a lot more lasers, making a throw-laser assault much better. Also, Frieza gets one of the strongest attacks in the game...Death Ball.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom