Esf Updates

Best answers
i was just wondering like right now esf is currently in 1.2.1 patch. is it going to go like 1.2.2, 1.2.3, 1.2.4 etc? and is it possible to have like a little update on how things are going in ESF? everyone sounds dead

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As it is now, yes, versions wil be released that way. But if there are a lot of bugs, extra versions will be released like 1.2.1.

As for updates. The main page get's updated every once in a while. Check the dev journals aswell.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah.. But they get updated about 1 time a month, and we dont even know what they are doing.. Would be nice if we had more updating, at least its my opinion.. Please dont get mad at me for thinking this..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The public doesnt have the right to know what they are always doing. Calm down about these threads.. They have lives too, and if they want everything a suprise they wont tell anyone whats being done, but they will tell the public what and when they choose.

Just be patient, you knowing what they are doing isnt making their progress go any faster. If they dont say anything then their making surpises i guess.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Right now we're having a meeting about what great stuff we can do/add to ESF. besides all trans. Hopefully some adv melee tweaks would help, I should bring this topic up ;)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You have to understand that these people have lives. they do this on their own free time. Consider it a hobbie of thiers. It's not dead if people still play it

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We've established that the devs have lives. People still play bfp, but that doesnt change the fact that its dead.

Just try to be patient, and updates will eventually arrive.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Believe me, ESF is far from dead. As I stated somewhere else before. Amazing things are about to happen here. Just wait.

Best answers
hey lets say umm the team stops updating like lets says 1.3 comes out. and its like great and than the team decides to not put any more updates, like getting on with their lives. will we still be able to play esf if they dont like work on it i guess. like are they hosting the games for us? or is steam hosting it? and whats BFP?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the esf team is one of the best teams i have ever seen in any kind of game they wont just go out on us but if for some reason they did yeah we could still play on it i suspect after a while the server count would go down but yeah

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom