Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beam Spammers

• People who only throw or prepunch

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What the title says =D - Yeah I know, another of my stupid polls..

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I cant decide whether to choose beam spammers or people who only throw. Both irritate the hell out of me.

Best answers
why no option for all. but i think its dumb to call any one a beam spammer thats like calling some people melee spammer's

Best answers
hmm, well I just knock the **** out of trans killers if thye kill me...Melee spammers are quite annoying and repetitive, but are good for practise. Beam spammers r fun cuz it's easy to get into ps or bs. The last one. I hate when people do that cuz they aint doin much via but the moves are strong.

Oh I think you should add krillins scatter beam too...

Best answers
All except melee whores.

Beam spammers annoy me occasionally, but the others.... tartish.

Best answers
i hate em all espically when they are buu and they throw me on the ground and use candy ray on me they frgin cheat like crazy wit dat ;( ;(

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont see how there can be melee whores when melee is the whole basis of the show and game but ok...

i cant stand transkillers i would think people would be up for a better challenge but i guess thats just me...

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Beam spammers are the only thing that bother me on that list.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Where's the option for people who play the game the way they want, and not the way people force them to by making fun of them?
Those people really get to me.

Best answers
I don't like overpowered beam spammers :\
Everyone must have had this once:

You enter a server where people have been playing for a long time...the server has an avarage PL of 1.7 mil.....and ofcourse 3 or 4 people with a PL of atleast 6 mil (usually vegeta's or goku's) all they do is beam, beam and beam some more.....the explosion naturally kills 2000 people at once (including the beamer)...and that goes untill the next map change.....

Thats what I hate the most...I don't hate beam spammers in general...I mean, I can easily dodge beams...but with the teleport delay you can't dodge beams that cover half of the map :S ....so yea, over powered beamers are a pain in the butt (because they transkill aswell :fight: )

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it's obvious everyone has their own style, combinations of what they do, and can only adhere to the limitations of the game.

This poll doesn't make sense, because it basically alienating people from the game.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hwoarang said:
I think it's obvious everyone has their own style, combinations of what they do, and can only adhere to the limitations of the game.

This poll doesn't make sense, because it basically alienating people from the game.
Very true. I use both beams, advanced melee, throwing, basic melee, beam jumping (a lot!)

I get called everything possible, throw whore, melee whore, beam spammer, adv. melee whore, basic melee whore. it's annoying,

how about this for a change, stop complaining about it, and find a way around the tactic.

But i'll admit i don't like transkillers, unless it's in the middle of a fight, then i say go for it. But in 1.3 that will allll change >:E ';..;'

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DragonDude said:
Where's the option for people who play the game the way they want, and not the way people force them to by making fun of them?
Those people really get to me.
Ditto

10 characters

Best answers
Amen to that Dragondude. I personally have a tendency to melee people who use beams a lot, and beam people who tend towards melee. They tend to be bad at whatever they don't favor. This leads me to being called meleewhore and beamwhore, depending on who i'm fighting at the time.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I vote option #4. It just pisses me off when they abuse it.

Best answers
the only thing that really bothers me(other then people better then me, darn you :) ) are the people that only throw and pre punch, just because those two things aren't cool and aren't fun, its ok everyonce in a while or even a couple time in a row, but i hate it when they just do it over and over and over again.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, if there's a moderator reading this message, please add an "all of the above" to my poll =D I hate prepunch/throw abusers >.< So bloody annoying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom