post your favorite combos in esf

Best answers
i did one where i threw em to the ground they went rolling then hit them up in the air then teleported above em and then knocked em to the ground then blasted em killing em it was perfect

Best answers
HOLY CRAP, I was just about to post this question! Well my favorite combo when it comes to strength would have to be hitting someone twice and the second time they bouce off a wall, letting me hit them another 2 times and shoot them with a generic ball or ki blast. MY favorite when it comes to eye candy would be hitting them up and before they regain balance, slam them back down.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My favorite combo is what i dubbed "Gohan's Combo" (the gohan from ape). Basically, he'll hit you twice to the ground, and then hit you 3 - 5 more times while your on the ground. You cant stop it. You just keep rolling and you wont recover until after the 4th or 5th hit. If the person survives, finish them off with ki blasts or gen balls.

Best answers
Zeonix said:
My favorite combo is what i dubbed "Gohan's Combo" (the gohan from ape). Basically, he'll hit you twice to the ground, and then hit you 3 - 5 more times while your on the ground. You cant stop it. You just keep rolling and you wont recover until after the 4th or 5th hit. If the person survives, finish them off with ki blasts or gen balls.
Oh yeh this guy came into an empty server with me and taught me that

Best answers
oh yea i did a 5 or 6 hit combo one time it was aswesome i swooped at em and knocked em 2 times then they bounced off the wall hit em thenthrew him again he rolled then i hit him up then telported up and hit him up again it was the perfect combo

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im sure you did o.0.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
Same

10 characters

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im sure you do. Hey Hyper, why dont we stick to the topic?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
my favorite combo is this

Hit 2x with Basic melee, while the person is recovering swoop at them Solar flare, catch them with prepunches and do the combos....

works like a spaghetti top in summer

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
Im sure you do. Hey Hyper, why dont we stick to the topic?
i dont think we need to start getting pushy here

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My favorite is to adv. melee them then either hit the forward or up into the air, teleport to them and hit them with basic melee, and if they didn't hit a wall i would shoot a ki blast at them, or generic beam/bass. It's the most challenging out of all of them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm a big big fan of things like 3-man combos and tag combos, so throwing someone into a teammate so that they hit them into a wall with basic melee while i'm charging a renzoku, things like that.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mastergamerx, warning for spam/bumping. You know better than this.

-Karrde-

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
U don't get satisfaction when ur performing a combo in 1.2 since it's easy as ****. 1.1 combo's rock cause only a verry small group could perform them

Best answers
dat stuff wit solar flare then prepucnhes and throwing into a wall then doing a rezoku, that takes up ALOT of ki, how do u do dat?

and my favourite combo is hittin them repeatedly wit simple melee then shooting ki blasts and genric balls @ dem

Best answers
Just smack someone against the ceiling over and over again

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom