Things in ESF that make it go round.

Best answers
1. Favorite Opponent
2. Your best fight 1v1, 2v1, 3v1, Clan Match, or a Match Among friends, and who it was.
3. Person that gives you the most trouble, and just shows you who the ****ing man is everytime you fight him/her.
4. In what versions of ESF for the top 2 questions.

5. Favorite things to do in ESF. Fighting, and not fighting. What are they.

6. Best DBZ moment in esf.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) just an ultimate bot, freeza

2) can't remember, they are all great. :)

3) they ALL give me trouble!!!

4) 1.2...didn't have DSL when i had 1.1 :p

5) Making some ulitmate bot, with HUGE powerlevel, then kiblob and melee, to make myself stronger, and then kick that bot, when i have 200.000.000 myself, and then fill the server with ALLOT enemy bots.... its just funny to see those poor bots trying to beat me.... and it gives you some feeling of "i am big and you are not, muhaha"

6) When i could find that darn "quit" button and go to dinner, its way to adictive at times.:p

Best answers
1. Favorite Opponent
Esf 1.1 favorite opponent: Lynx (He always kicked the **** out of me but that inspired me to get better ;))
Esf 1.2 favorite opponent: [muji] clan and styx

2. Your best fight 1v1, 2v1, 3v1, Clan Match, or a Match Among friends, and who it was.
Esf 1.1: Me vs 3 [muji] clan members..(no I didn't lose..I raped the **** outta them, but it was fun though :p)

3. Person that gives you the most trouble, and just shows you who the ****ing man is everytime you fight him/her.
Esf 1.1: Lynx
Esf 1.2: No body (atleast not anymore..)

5. Favorite things to do in ESF. Fighting, and not fighting. What are they.

Hmm I like to beat the **** out of people with loud talk...people that call me a melee whore get the most brutal beating you can imagine (and I enjoy every hit :p)

If it comes to chatting, I like to ask people who call me lame or a cheater..why I'm lame...and what bot I use :p...after a while they leave..thats pretty funny........

As for my good side, I like training newbies that respect me and don't call me a cheater ;D

6. Best DBZ moment in esf.

A newbie friend of mine and I were playing on a public server...some one beamed at him, so I teleported in front of him and blocked the beam.. I kept fighting and saving his butt at the same time, in the end I had 2 HP left..I just kicked the **** out of someone and I was recharging my ki when someone fired a generic ball my m8..because I had to little ki to teleport..I swooped side ways..to block the projectile...I died lol..was kinda dragonball Z like XD (It personally reminded me of Gohan and Vegeta in the cell saga...or gohan and piccolo..saiyan saga)

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. [A]ncient, doesn't really post on these forums but we use to have the best LAN fights. Silent Bob after he got good was pretty challenging.
2. 3v1 when I first introduced ESF to my friends at school and they all sucked and decided to team up on me and I beat em all ^_^
3. [A]ncient again. He and I had the best equal fights that we decided not to bother each other since no one could hurt the other.
4. Only started at 1.2, I've played 1.1 but didn't like the targeting system. so 1.2
5. Huge multiple ps with 4 different people each with 10 million pl, or spirit bomb tennis. In fact any kind of struggles are always fun.
6. Goku, Vegeta and Gohan, shooting their strongest beams at a transed Buu's mouth blast. (The saiyans were around 8 million pl and the Buu was around 13 million.)

Best answers
1) Havent had a favorite one yet
2) A Giant beam war in the battle arena
3)A LOT of people
4) 1.2(1.2.1)
5) Practise new basic melee combos, giant power struggles, or talk about different players, tactics, or chi
6)Shot a spirit bomb, the guy started blocking it, I turned super saiyan and the bomb exploded on the guy

Best answers
Rocky87 said:
2. 3v1 when I first introduced ESF to my friends at school and they all sucked and decided to team up on me and I beat em all ^_^
Ha, you only beat us all cos you'd been playing for a week straight before we versed you. But I could pwn you now, if only my computer was good enough to run it properly...*curses computer and shakes fist*.

1. [A]ncient or Rocky87, as they are both equally good.
2. Against an overpowered Buu (Pl was about 4 million above mine), really good challenge.
3. Yeh same as question 1.
4. All for 1.2
5. Gigantanormous powerstruggles with people at school (often resulting in a crashed server :D).
6. Sending a Final Flash back and forth between [A]ncient and I (noone else had a high enough Pl :D). Blast ended up killing all except one person I think, and he didn't have much health left after it.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Silent_Bob said:
Ha, you only beat us all cos you'd been playing for a week straight before we versed you. But I could pwn you now, if only my computer was good enough to run it properly...*curses computer and shakes fist*.
Rocky87 said:
I clearly mentioned that you were all new to the game, It doesn't discount the fact that I had a good time! ^_^
And I sorely doubt your pwning abilities. Especially on me. ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. Magus for no reason what so ever XD
2. Deffinitly a fight i had with magus when i was testing out neo and smith model replacments in 1.2 just so awesome looking
3. 1 word... PCJOE o_o
4. 1.2, first release :F
5. Neo + Smith model = win ;)
6. uhh... pie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom