?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, looks like a cel-shaded Gai, with a textured/brushed BG behind him. Nothing special I guess.

The font is next to impossible to see as well.

5/10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Font is impossible to read and.... this is Gai from the celshaded naruto game for NGC!
Arnt im right ? ^^

And.... i dont like it anyway...

Setted Gai pic> set a over color on him> cutted the face out>made some brushes/technics>and setted a unreadable text!

I dont like it -.-

4/10 Im sry...

Best answers
looks like a floating head on a bad quality background.
and didnt even saw a font before i read hwoarangs post.
4/10

Best answers
TryForce - If those are not roughly the steps to make a sig (Get a stock, edit it, cut it out, and work a background around it), then please do explain to me what are the steps for making a sig.

I think the background could use some sharpening, and overall I think you could enlarge the image size to get more background in there. The sizes of the brushes you used make the head seem huge, but I guess thats not a bad thing since the head seems to be the major focus point of this one.

I have more things to say but Im worn out right now. I'll come and edit this post later.

7/10.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I don't like other people's opions, but I sure like the background on this. Since you didn't ask a rating, I'll just say this. You are getting better on brushing, keep up the good work. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom