Praises and Propositions

Best answers
I stumbled upon this mod last night about 11:30 pm my time. I installed it today between my last class and work and played it for roughly 5 minutes (most of this time was spent configing my controls to my wierd hands :D ), and in that little time I spent playing it I must congratulate you on your fantastic work with this mod. I cannot wait to delve further into it and understand what is actually going on when these people pound me into the ground. Earlier on in my early teens I was a huge Dragonball and Zetto fanm, this is very naustalgic(sp?) for me and I love it. Hopefully I can get some time in near future to read the combat tuts for a noob like me on these forums.

I also had a difficulty getting the files from any of the mirrors without needing to register with them first. Ozcorp being the exception. I've got a good chunk of extra storage and bandwidth just setting around idle. If you like, I would be glad to mirror some of your files at http://esf.phunix.org . I would prefer though that you sent me email with details on a public FTP server with fast upstream that way I could do a site to site transfer. My homeDSL would not be happy with me upping it from my PC to my server. Anyhow, email me at phunix AT phunix DOT org later on and I hope I get the chance to setup a dedicated server and/or play with some of you guys and get owned.

Ta ta for now.

Phunix

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you live in or near Australia, I'll be very happy if you decided to host a dedicated server.
Anyway welcome to ESF and the forums. Most of us had a similar moment when we discovered ESF and realised how awesome this game is.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah were do you live man we really need a good sever here...

if you set one up me and rocky will teach you ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Phunix said:
I also had a difficulty getting the files from any of the mirrors without needing to register with them first.
ive never had a problem from like going to the esf sites (ie esf world) or the like but i guess thats just me

besides why not register for like fileplanet its not like they dont have alot of good other stuff and not like it costs money but like i said thats just me... :rolleyes:

btw Rocky87 that sig is still all kinds of cool

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hibiki said:
btw Rocky87 that sig is still all kinds of cool

and Yeah! Me and <-kingvegeta-> will gladly teach you at the cost of a dedicated server!

Best answers
Lol, well I tend to not like signing up at places like fileplanet and hl2files because the chances I will use them often are slim, and I dont care much for useless information about me floating around in the middle of no where. Doesn't really make sense, but hey im funny about that stuff.

Anyhow, I live in the US of A (unfortunately) and if I did set up a dedicated server it would just be on my home network (Residential ADSL) so Im unsure of how great it would be, but just something for me to piss around on. Anyhow, I am interested in playing this evening after I get some scripting work and some homework done so if someone would like to drop me a good server IP I would love to learn a thing or two :D.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
come join my friends server : Server name : Hoot , IP: 202.0.48.16:27015

ill b glad to teach u how to play

Best answers
Game Server down at 5:28 pm Central time. I'll be around till about 7, anyone else? I will be in the ~{ape}~ clan server ? It is empty and I was gonna get used to the controls. 206.53.56.2:27017 is the IP.

Ive also noticed i only get 73 fps on this... thats odd.

Best answers
Mid west. didnt try red saiyan. :D this is tuff lol but fun none the less

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eh, it's not hard, You just need to get used to it. Time will get you there. Practice will make you better. Mid west. Then you probably want to fight people like Odin, Ape Gohan. Or people from the ~Kai~ clan, most live in that area. (i said most not all)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom