Guilty Gear Question.

Best answers
According to gamefaqs you can unlock the EX and SP versions of a character by completing there story paths, you can also unlock Kliff, Justice, and Guilty Gear Mode in this way. My question is how do I get through different story lines? I mean every time I start up story mode for a character it just takes me through the same path I just completed, this can get very redundant!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I know DP already gave ya a link but im itching to reply...

It involves you meeting certain conditions in certain battles... For example defeating a certain character with low HP, or Instant Killing a certain character.

Usually the best way to get another ending without the FAQ is to just instant kill every character in the game, depending on what character you played you should get a diffrent path. The collest one is probably Axl Low's Ending 3 path (I think it was Ending 3).

Hese stuck in a time loop and you gotta keep fighting Sol Badguy, if you dont kill Sol Badguy with an instant kill you keep fighting him over and over. The only way to get out of the time loop is to instant kill him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom