Booo to cs...

Best answers
I mad at cs now... First they make us Buy (not make us) CZ now they want us to buy source... WHY CANT THEY JUST MAKE UP THEIR MIND!!!! CZ is the same thing!!! just diff. skins... same as source...

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When you buy hl2, you get cs: source for free...

Best answers
Pretty sure I new CS Source was going to come out long before CZ was done. That's pretty much why I didn't buy it. CS Source is well worth your money though. Hell, I'd pay 50 just for CS Source. And besides, if you had CZ when the Source beta came out, you coulda played it for free.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Conception Soul said:
CZ is the same thing!!! just diff. skins...
A completely revised and updated engine capable of allowing things the previous couldn't dream of doesn't count?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
CZ is a money-making scheme aimed at the thousands of CS fanboys worldwide,
CS: S is not only a complete revision around the same premise, but a free one too. Personally I hate Counter-Strike, though perhaps less now that it's on source (for free.)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hybrid said:
When you buy hl2, you get cs: source for free...

Yes at the one low price of 89.99 which we all know is 90 dollars..

A computer game brand new is usually 50 dollars ish.. You're not getting it for free....

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
89.99?
No, you get CS:Source for free, when buying the normal, 49$ version of Half-Life 2.
You are indeed getting CS:Source for free. Now stop whining.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SailorAlea said:
89.99?
No, you get CS: Source for free, when buying the normal, 49$ version of Half-Life 2.
You are indeed getting CS: Source for free. Now stop whining.

Indeed. You HAVE NOT CHOICE but to get CS: Source for free. THAT'S why it's free.

NOW QUIT WHINING.

Best answers
yah i only paid 50 bucks and i got CS source, and i get half life 2 when it comes out, well worth the money.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I already made a post about condition zero - personally I love it =P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well...although you are all right, technically it IS free, the ONLY way to get it is to buy another product. Not that I'm much of a grabass, but...if it's free ANYWAY, why not just make it so we can download it?

Best answers
cs:s=worlds biggest fake! I shot a dude in the head with scout...he didnt die...later i shot another dude in the head with glok...did same damage as with scout...80 dmg

Best answers
OMG suppa, its almost as if people can where these protective metal things on their heads, but like they don't always have them omg.

sorry about the sarcasm :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not for nothing dude but if you did 80 damage and couldn't finish the job in body shots....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, you hate CS for the opposite reasons that I do... But im with you cause I hate CS overall. VALVe ruined it :x

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Suppafly said:
cs:s=worlds biggest fake! I shot a dude in the head with scout...he didnt die...later i shot another dude in the head with glok...did same damage as with scout...80 dmg
Well yeah, if you shoot someone in the head it makes a SPLOCH sound, which means it was like in the neck or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom