Ok guys I found It Out

Kyo

Best answers
Ive Been using Image Ready Like A Retard Look Guys Give Me Advice

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice improvement....but if i were you...i shouldnt make the trunks move...kinda screws up the whole sig....very annoying

Best answers
In some sigs, animation is good. In others, it isnt. This is one of those case where I think it isnt. If you just the bg-trunks stay to the right, grab a better font, but place it at the same place, and just leave it like that it would be a lot better.

7/10.

Kyo

Best answers
Yea I no The Pics Suck Now I maid A nother One I need Help Chosing And I Fix The Trunks Problem And Thanks

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When doing animation, you want the pics, if numerous ones are used, to basically be identical, so the feel is as if the same exact thing is moving around. With the sig on the left, you have 3 different images that look totally different with aspects of quality and style, ruining the true feel of a solid identity being involved in the animation. Turning my focus to the BG and the font, the color is alright, but the balance isn't, and the font doesn't look good at the very bottom like that.

4/10

On the second sig, the animation is too simple to really be appealing. The BG is has a good flow to it, but needs a more noticable border to have complete balance. I'm thinking if you had made the font a lot lighter, it would have made the animation feel like it's more a part of the sig.

5/10

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sicron said:
nice improvement....but if i were you...i shouldnt make the trunks move...kinda screws up the whole sig....very annoying
I told you.... Don't make the pictures do that, It makes the signature look terrible, and it's annoying on the eyes. But you are improving. good job

6/10 for the effort. Don't give up. You have a lot of potential

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I´d like it!

8/10....I just dont see the trunks in the back at the right side :(

And... The simple tutorials with gardient and find edges...that only give a simple look!

btw. ^^nice improving in gif! I like to see a good quality of 256 colors!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom