💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damnit, thats looking damn great

cant wait to play with him. :laff: :laff: :laff:

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He looks pretty good, almost as good as Super Vegeta's. Maybe Raven should have a crack at Android 18.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice job guys, the model looks great :]

Best answers
SailorAlea said:
He looks pretty good, almost as good as Super Vegeta's. Maybe Raven should have a crack at Android 18.
Android 18 is already skinned =P

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very nice!!!

Can't wait now for 1.3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a good skin.. looks nice.. but nothing really special about it.. very plain.

Best answers
Its real good, but I see some stuff in there. Like its an editted version of Smo's Vegeta looks like it.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ehm, why is he wearing his saiyan amor ? If i'm right, 1.3 will have majin vegeta or ssj2 vegeta. Wich would mean he'd be switching clothes when ascending to one of these levels.

I'd rather see him wearing the buu saga outfit.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They are making all new models for each character. This is the first vegeta i presume. In his regular and ssj state.

Best answers
It looks more detailed then older version , good job guys well done , can't wait to see the rest of the models ;)

Best answers
SSJ Shin Carl said:
Its real good, but I see some stuff in there. Like its an editted version of Smo's Vegeta looks like it.
lol now that is just no nonsense rubbish ^_^. Have you even seen smo's vegeta to make a comment like that?

Kama said:
It's a good skin.. looks nice.. but nothing really special about it.. very plain.
o_O what do you expect from one of the most samey models in DBZ?

Best answers
Holy Crap Those models are fricken nice I like how you made the SSJ Vegeta a bit more buff than the normal one becasue usually SSJ models dont get any buffer there hair just changes.

:laff: I would change just 1 thing though make the Normal cloths a bit darker so when you go SSJ the cloths are lighter and it looks like light is really emitting form his body. :laff:

Best answers
IMO the skin and model couldnt be any better - its like taken out of the series, love the way that hes a bit more buffed too, i always disliked the way that he was almost skinny and weak looking in sayian and freeza saga :)

Welcome to the team and great work dude!

Best answers
Raven Blade said:
lol now that is just no nonsense rubbish ^_^. Have you even seen smo's vegeta to make a comment like that?

Yes I used to have it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Raven Blade said:
Something fresh, new, not going with the crowd. Personally I prefer Smo's old one to this because it goes a little further then just showing mild shading.

I think if you really want to move forward and impress people you need to take some real chances, don't be so conventional. Add bright lighting where you think it'll work, he's wearing a spandex suit, how about some flashy highlights here and there.

His Straps could be skinned like actual gold, not just shaded yellow. The face even too, add some smaller details like nostrails, not just decent shading.

Overall yeah, it looks good, but where's the factor that makes me even care if I use this or the default one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom