Need help on performing this strategy

Best answers
Hi.
I've been the victim of this combo a few times and I am really wondering how it is done. The attacker throws me and then a split second later, im kicked to my death. Now i'm wondering, once the victim is thrown do you immediately press kick or do you try to teleport into him and then kick.

I've been trying to do this against bots, but it's just not working out. Can anyone help me?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well most likely...someone will fly towards you, throw you away, and then quickly teleport behind you, then they press the basic melee button (if im right...right mouse button) to kick you away with basic melee...you need a fast reaction with the teleport and alot of KI or else you wont make it =\

**edit**

doubletap swoop/chainswoop may also work instead of teleporting...i can try it tho, since i cant play esf anymore =\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is a bug in the game that is more easilly done with trunks. Basically, you grab the opponent, and then while swinging him, double tap as if you were going to swoop. On the second tap....at the same instant....right-click (basic melee). That will cause you to hit the opponent the instant you let go of him, giving you a free hit.

This is an exploit that just recently became popular among most vets who use trunks. Some have figured out how to do it with Goku and other characters. Its a bug thats not really very fair, but it can be very effective in a fight.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hacks are effective too, but its frowned upon. I hate the fact that people have to use stupid things like this in order to get an unfair advantage in a fight.

Best answers
Well, thanks for the replies. I was starting to think that they were god fast at teleporting and then kicking during a throw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom