[Spoilers]Naruto - 106

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well this filler wasnt even that bad imo, finally this is the last filler!!

SPOILER ALERT

ooow naruto and sasuke are gonna fight next time =o w00t

END SPOILER

Best answers
wow, they can even get sasuke in the hospital. Im impressed. 7 days to go...

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Edit: There's no real reason to put 'Spoiler Tags' here, because the thread already says SPOILERS. If you're not expecting spoilers, you shouldn't be reading this thread. -_-

Anyway, I'm glad the end to this TERRIBLE arc is here. There was no "thought" put into the way Naruto won. Wee! Let's try the thing that failed THREE TIMES already--attacking him directly with an energy attack. The author got so incredibly lazy here, it's not even funny.

And then there's the guy, who they don't even explain who he is, anounces the disband'ment' of the Wagarashi clan, because they tried to say Idate was disqualified?

Under what justification would you 'disband' someone's clan, because they cheated in a race where there were No Rules? And who gave that bizzare fat man the authority to disband a clan? And how would he enforce it?

It's just stupid. Plus, Sasuke is "injured" after taking about 15% of the damage he took from Gaara, yet he was still able to move after that.. He didn't have to be carted out on a stretcher then.

Someone should be tortured for making these 5 episodes.

Best answers
Sasuke is "injured" after taking about 15% of the damage he took from Gaara, yet he was still able to move after that.. He didn't have to be carted out on a stretcher then.
Well Sasuke did 2 Chidori's, it's quite an energy drain. Perhaps that's why he was knocked out. We can see almost the same thing when Sasuke does 3 Chidori in a day against Gaara, after that he just fall on the ground half dead.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Two chidori is Sasuke's limit for the day, which he's not supposed to go over.

He didn't go over it, and he barely took any damage compared to the fight with Gaara, in which..

1-He'd fought with Gaara in the chuunin exam, using chidori once, and a semi-chidori to get his hand out of the "ball," as well as all the Rock-lee style taijutsu
2-He'd used bunshin, kawarimi, explosion notes, Katon(fire) style ninpou versus Temari
3-He'd used chidori again versus Gaara, and AGAIN versus Gaara, which went over his limit, and made him collapse, as well as blocking Naruto from slamming into a tree.

I'd have to say that compared to the "damage" Aoi gave him, which was a slice from an energy sword that "Can cut through ANYTHING.. except Human flesh and clothes, apparently!," two chidori, and he has to be carted out on a stretcher?

I wouldn' say that's quite even, even if he had done some running earlier, as well as being hit by the needles/lame energy thing, and fighting with the hidden rain ninjas way earlier.

Best answers
Well i didn't understand one thing - why did not Sasuke use the same speed as Rock Lee, if he used it fully I'm sure he could have hit Aoi directly with Chidori avoiding his sword and that would have been enough to take him out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Evgenij said:
Well i didn't understand one thing - why did not Sasuke use the same speed as Rock Lee, if he used it fully I'm sure he could have hit Aoi directly with Chidori avoiding his sword and that would have been enough to take him out.
because he is a loser

but really i bet its just an excuse so they can do the cool roof scene with naruto and sasuke at the hospital

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sasuke "kind of" matched Gaara, sort of.....he outran his sand, punched through his unpenetrable sand armor, yet he's enough of an ass to jump straight into somebody with a lightsaber.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom