Help installing 1.2.1 full...

Best answers
i download the 1.2.1 full, clicked on the installing thing, clicked yes on the terms of use, checked all the things like the mp3 files, esf, music etc, than when it gets to the part to choose ur directory it automatically chooses c:\program files\valve\steam\steamapps\XXXXX\half-life, than the install tab is gray meaning i cant click on it, i tryed other folders on steam but it still doesnt work... and yes i do have steam running when i was trying to install

Best answers
omg guys its been 9 hours and no answer? i really want to play esf and i cant do that if its not working!! sorry for my impatience but someone plzzz help me

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
The moderators here don't tolerate double posting, so be careful in the future.

Manually copy the ESF folder from where it's installed to C:/[path to your steam folder]/youremail/steamapps/valve/

Best answers
umm dood the problem is it wont install like i said when i see the install button i cant click on it its like gray like when i click on it nothing happens its a light gray color meaning u cant click on it

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
any buttons you have to press or boxes to tick before clicking install?

like I acept the terms and conditions etc.

Best answers
i have half-life installed, cs , cz so yes i do. before i get to the install part it asks me what i want like mp3s, steam music, etc.. plzz help me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom