Whats Your Favorite Gundam Series?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Entirety of the UC timeline.(MSG, 8thMST, 0080, 0083, Z(fav), ZZ, CCA(2ndFav) F91, V)

As well as the Correct Century Era. In other words.....Turn A.

Best answers
Arthos said:
The Entirety of the UC timeline.(MSG, 8thMST, 0080, 0083, Z(fav), ZZ, CCA(2ndFav) F91, V)

As well as the Correct Century Era. In other words.....Turn A.
ditto the UC timeline the orignal and best. i do like uncut Gundam W eps

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Best answers
I liked the original and seed the most, but I still like GW a lot as well. Destiny is also looking to be a very good series...

Best answers
mm... i wish i could have followed more fo the gundam animes that showed on toonami... I loved wing, so i was closed minded and thought the other gundams sucked.. sucks for me for not watching =\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
believe me u havent seen what gundam truely is with out watching zeta

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My favorite is probobly 0083 (omfg Dendrobium Orchis!!!~!~!@!@~!@oneoneone)

But I have to agree with Hwoarang in that the Kampfer was ultra bad-ass, and 0080 was definitely different than most gundam series.

Oh and UC timeline > lame spin-offs. Especially G Gundam. G Gundam was a sack of balls.

Best answers
UC era pwns all now what is this zeta? iv heard of all the others but zeta :( damn me and my lack of gundam series info!...i agree G gundam sucked balls and so did the one with the 2 foot high gundams what ever the hell that pos was!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Z gundam is a continuation of the UC timeline. It takes place some time after the original MSG, but I can't remember what year. 0080, 0083, and all that had already occurred (although those series were made AFTER Zeta was, they took place before)

Best answers
I think G gundam had the worst storyline but it had the best way to use gundams hands down

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hitokiri said:
Z gundam is a continuation of the UC timeline. It takes place some time after the original MSG, but I can't remember what year. 0080, 0083, and all that had already occurred (although those series were made AFTER Zeta was, they took place before)
the timeline is this

msg (orginal)
08th ms team
Zeta/ZZ
Chars Counter attack

zeta takes place durring the titans conflict and is widely concidered by almost everyone whos seen all the gundam series to be the absolute best of the best

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom