Cheater

Best answers
hi, today i was playing ESF (as usual) and i found myself being hit 80 odd times in about 5 seconds in melee combat with a noob hacker im not sure if this is i the right place but i had to say it i have a VID but not sure how to post it so if any forum mod wants to see id be happy to send it somehow

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And you're calling him a noob?

He isn't the noob. You just don't know the combos. Maybe if you read the manual, and read the stickies, you would have known about these things.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Without even seeing the video, I can guarantee that hes not cheating. The only real cheats you can use for esf are the cheats made for cs, which don't even work that well with esf.

Best answers
i know the combos!!!!! he was not using combos shall i send u vid on AIM or MSN!

Best answers
He was not hacking, it just looked like it because he was moving so fast due to the combos he was doing. There is no reason to come here and whine when somone better than you beats you, this isnt a whine forum.

If he is "hacking" I doubt it, but if he is no one on the forums can help you.

Best answers
dude ive been playing the game for about 6 months, im not whining if some was to hit you 80 times without doing a combo and travel the cellgames map in about 2 seconds then i think its a hack i will be happy to send you the vid on AIM or MSN

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wesley Gibson said:
if he is no one on the forums can help you.
Why did you even post a reply after you read that? What do you expect anyone here to do?
Sure sounds to me like you're whining.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fine god just sent the video to me if it makes you feel better I'll watch it and confirm if it's a hack or not

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nah hes right, i ment the hacker today, he thought i was using an aim bot :S, he endlessly teleports with no stopping, and in advance melee, about 30 arrows come on ur screen to press then the advanced melee is at least twice as fast as the combo's but about 3 times as long, i ****in forgot the dudes name though, it was on the acended server (bad with names here).... I think it begins with a H.... but yeah he got bored of just fighting me so he left.

Best answers
davidskiwan said:
nah hes right, i ment the hacker today, he thought i was using an aim bot :S, he endlessly teleports with no stopping, and in advance melee, about 30 arrows come on ur screen to press then the advanced melee is at least twice as fast as the combo's but about 3 times as long, i ****in forgot the dudes name though, it was on the acended server (bad with names here).... I think it begins with a H.... but yeah he got bored of just fighting me so he left.
Even if that is true, no one can help so there is no point posting it here.

If there is somthing that can be done, PM a admin and he can get ahold of the team or Mastasurf and see what can be done.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The hungry? That's my guess. Fought him today. Was nooo end to terror.

It was when 2 people enter the server and one sits there and lets the guy ki blob him until he trans... well i took care of him for a while keeping those two away from each other. but when he transed i couldn't keep up after that. His aim was like no other. When i tried to block he would quickly turn and hit me from behind. It's like he knew what i was going to do before i did it. Even ape gohan or kami sama can't do that to me. He beat me about 8-1

Usually with gohan my score is half like 5-10 or something.

But he never did what you speak of

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In the ascended server there are cheat bots, thats completely true. If you can figure out to make 50 directions in 2 seconds without cheating let me know.

Best answers
Met one of those, goes by the name 'Hellknight' might'v just been a onetime name.

Best answers
his name was andreas, and i thank david for comfirming the hacker. pheonix PM when ur online

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LoL No way, I owned him in my server, all this "hack" **** sounds like ignorant paranoia to me. Sure he pulled off a lot of arrows but it's nothing I havent seen before or done myself, geeze. It's about timing

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
THis is an online game, no doubt there ARE hacks for people out there, but nothing anyone can do about it, unless anti-cheats are made.Like most other games with anti-cheats.

Life sucks, get over it...

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hellknight, thats the one, and believe me he's a hacker, he teleports nonstop no time to charge up and before u know it ur in advanced melee, and about 30 (not exaggerating) cum up to put in, and his melee go's like 4 times as fast as the punches in the combo's. Its definately a hacker, he blatently admitted it, he thought i was using an aim bot. Anyway believe it or not, it happened.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, you're the community, do your thing. Figure out how to pull off that whole 15 move a second hack and let us know so we can stop it. I'm sure if enough of you work together on it you'll figure it out us, and if you can figure it out, we can stop it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom