Your best moment in San Andreas...*snif*

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok this tread is about ur best, coolest, weirdest, funnest, whatever moment in san andreas u had (multiple allowed since u might get funnier moments as u advance it the game o_o )
--------------------------------------------------------------------
My most weirdest moment was, i stole a police bike, got chased by the police, and i was driving so hard(on the freeway) that the ps2 couldnt keep up with loading the scenery. suddenly i hear a bang and i fall of my motor, i was like "WTF?! is there some kind of invisible wall here?!" after 3 secs, my ps2 loaded the scenery and i noticed i crashed into a tree =P
--------------------------------------------------------------------

TELL US UR GREAT MOMENTS \o/

Best answers
I call BS there. No matter how fast you go, the map is always streaming. It'll never "Not be able to keep up". That's why the draw distance is so big for things such as that
I've never played the game, but I just wanted to say something. Look up the defination of streaming. If you ever watch videos steaming online, there are points where they lag out because they just "cant keep up", because enough information wasn't buffered in time, so it lags. This can happen in games. Theres no reason to say that his story is or is not true.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it is true, while i was driving, the road was always infront of me, except the trees, cars, and whatever else wouldnt load untill after a few seconds...

Best answers
Sicron said:
My most weirdest moment was, i stole a police bike, got chased by the police, and i was driving so hard(on the freeway) that the ps2 couldnt keep up with loading the scenery. suddenly i hear a bang and i fall of my motor, i was like "WTF?! is there some kind of invisible wall here?!" after 3 secs, my ps2 loaded the scenery and i noticed i crashed into a tree =P
Somthing happened like that to me in the country side, but instead I went off this jump and hit a wall that I didnt see because of the cars speed.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Texture isnt loading fast enough...
I mean you drive fast paced in the city and textures gets a sec later smoothen up.
--------
BTW:
Funny moment. I was standing on the Highway somewhere, (dunno where cause its sooo big) well i was standing there and a car was going fast paced at me i thought i gonna give up the spoon now, but no way, the car crashed at me like i was a ****ing rock, O_O , it crashed into me but didnt hurt me , lol
------
Somewhere in the City on a Road is was waiting for a bike to come, suddenly 3 car crashed and made a BIG Mass crash, there was like 15 cars always crashing ,even the Ambulance crashed there.
------
Sick Mission:
Wrong side of the Track, that mission just ****s....it suckz...
:cry:

Damn , maybe i post even more later.

Best answers
Greatest moment for me so far is finding the Jumbo jet (and yes, I mean a Jumbo jet, not the smaller jets). Amazing when you see the size of the bloody thing.

Best answers
Sicron, I apologize. The same thing just happened to me. Sorry about that

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Probably power-sliding and stopping in the middle of the highway in a packer. Causing something like a 13 car pile up behind me. It was enjoyable.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Playing mission impossible on the mountains with a Motorbike :p
And finding every day a new funny/enjoyable thing to do in SA.

----
Question: Did aynone from you find some Money somewhere by robbing Peeps, or does that comes when your further in game ?
-
cause i cant rob some stores.They just put the hands up but dont give me money.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i own the game so nobody get the wrong idea here, but using HDloader for ps2 you dont encounter that problem as it loads about 4x faster, pop in the disc upload it and play, its great, the main game loads in about 10 seconds and missions load instantly,

HDloader CAN be used for illegal things, but thats not what im discussing, i bought it cuz my ps2 scratches discs, so dont make it into that

however for my favourite moment,.... that would have to be driving the mountain bike up the mountain and getting hit by a dodo >_>

and my thing straight out a movie, i pulled my handbrake and turned sideways shot ONCE with my smg and blew the gas cap of of the police car chasing me

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I too own the game, and the best moment for me would be getting a full wanted level on a BMX with an SMG, then bunnyhopping a Rhino (the tank not the animal, full Cycling Skill required)

Another good moment was driving off the mile-high mountain in San Fierro on a PCJ-600 motorbike and landing on the wheels...on a transit van.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
best moment = crashing my bike and having it explode so i go out on foot wandering towards my destination when BAM the ghost car comes barreling up the hill almost running me over

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
While I was riding a Pizza Boy, a cop was chasin me and about to bust me then some loser afriad of gun shots came drivin crazy around me then he hit the cop, and I got away.I thought it was funny but heres one you guys may like.

I got a Blade and I went into the Low Rider custom vehicle thing and I totally customed it.I spent about $10,000 on it and it had 10xNitro and everything.Then I was all happy and I drove it out.I decided to turn the nitro on and I went off, until I went off a ramp and my Blade totally flipped over and exploded while I was inside...*sigh*

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pimping some Cars (Tuning shop)
and park them before the store so it looks like i own that store :)

Best answers
Best moment Was betteing 650 thousand $, then making 5.7 million from the winning bet ah money money money money.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Funniest moment.... Doing the mission where you light the apartment building on fire, then after i saved the girl, a fire truck came and ran the ***** over. Sucked cause i had tod o it all again, but it was funny as hell.

Best answers
when I was on the mountain an airplane crashes right behind me, multiple times(they dont like me o_o ) and a car comes down when it stopped no one was in it aaaah a ghostcar :shocked: and I think that I saw BIGFOOT on the mountain when it was foggy!!!!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
after i saved the girl, a fire truck came and ran the ***** over.
LOL, a similar thing happened to me, I was doing a fire mission (great source of $$ btw) one of the guys I had to put out was running around like a headless chicken and spread the fire to some normal traffic, anyway, an NPC firetruck appeared to tackle the new fire and ran over the guy I was trying to put out, killing him and ending the mission. Poetic irony or God trying to annoy me because I was on Level 11 at the time? We may never know.

Best answers
my funniest moment was when i was bunny hopping with 2 stars and while i was in the air (i have full cycling skill) i got busted by a cop that somehow managed to fly up and punch me off

Best answers
Funniest time, i drove out of san fierro, to a boat, then went over to robadoa county i think it is?

Stole a sea plane, and flew off, laughed at the cops as i looked beside me a blinking light passed by me at a fast rate, and i didn't know what is was, then i looked behind me a jet was right there and shot at me, the blinking light was a freakin missle man.
I had the parachute but by the time i could jump it was to late, i got out of the plane as it hit the ground and all i heard was splat, u had to really see it for it to be funny tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom