News of the day.

Best answers
If no one has noticed, but on the front page of esf, it seems they have fixed the crash bugs, which is great news imo, and the new Frieza model looks spiffy. Anyway, I have a suggestion. Why not release the new models for the 1.2.2 release. Like to replace the models instead of waiting for 1.3 which is years away, but the models I mean that are already made to replace an old model. You know like

Vegeta - Vegeta
Frieza - Frieza
Goku - Goku
Trunks - Trunks
Krillin - Krillin

Hell you get the idea.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yep i love them like i love my guitar.

I love that new frieza omg that thing is uber secksy i must have it. Man that's an awosme model.... all i want is the vegeta that's all i care about

and if they release it nothing will be surprising in 1.3 or any fun...

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Frieza is......wow. *Hugs Pic*

Good to hear the crashing crap is fixed (or close to it).

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

that is so damn secksy i want it. I like almost raped the screen when i saw it. keyword:almost

and good to hear about htat map and crashing bug :D
i would have to say that the model looks more cartoonish then the rest of the models which is prolly why it looks soo damn good. it's got that SV-ness to it. And his models are "the ****"

First the vegeta now the frieza omg *orgasms* lol

SV-super vegetto

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
being one of, if not THE biggest frieza fan on earth, I am so VERY happy to see this awesome model!

Now we just need a final form and 100% model....

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:

that is so damn secksy i want it. I like raped the screen when i saw it. keyword:almost

Where does it say almost lol...

EDIT: Pfft....smart guy....

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Logan289 said:
being one of, if not THE biggest frieza fan on earth, I am so VERY happy to see this awesome model!

Now we just need a final form and 100% model....
indeed it is awsome. so awsome i keep posting in this thread to look at it. This is by far the best model i have seen for probably anyone. although vegeta is better. alwyas. ALWAYS! but if we were to rate them vegeta would be a 10.0001/10 and frieza would be a 10.00009/10

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Um.. I think the old Frieza 2 model looked better. :/

Blocky, undetailed.. I do like the 'reflection' effect on the purple spots, though.

Best answers
I agree, this is an awesome Frieza model. Hmm, I never seen that forest type map before.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that's becuase that forest tuype map no can play it. it's "esf_giantforest" or something like tht. no one could play in it cuz of the massive screen shots it took but it seems to be all fixed now :D

Best answers
You guys are so impatient the models are for 1.3 just wait im sure other people will make great models for 1.2.1 and 1.2.2 as time goes by just wait!That would just ruin the fun in waiting for 1.3 and it would ruin 1.3!

By the way great freiza model

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
can someone help me... can you tell me how i can get these models to work in game? like tell me exactly what to do, step by step

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
Yep i love them like i love my guitar.

I love that new frieza omg that thing is uber secksy i must have it. Man that's an awosme model.... all i want is the vegeta that's all i care about

and if they release it nothing will be surprising in 1.3 or any fun...
*Cough* 18 and Ginyu *Cough*

Anyway's nice job guys! Oh yeah and the vegeta model, I almost died when I saw the first one :O

Best answers
Dan16 said:
can someone help me... can you tell me how i can get these models to work in game? like tell me exactly what to do, step by step
they arnt released untill 1.3 comes out so be patient :p\

anyway i really like the model it looks alot better than the current one gj

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I saw you were playing that new map that was intended for 1.2 So i assume you fixed the erros with that map aswell?

🌠 Staff
Best answers
we tried to make it as unblocky as possible with our poly limit, it is much better than our pretecessor though, maybe you should look again alea

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom