• Good but optionability (new word?) sucked

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Game sucked

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I found this to be a pretty solid RPG.

Usually RPGs always have a downfall in the way a system works.

Like morrowwind was good but fighting system blowed.

This game has good a good Level system, Learning system, and Fighting system. Ive been playing it for a few hours and im not disappointed in this game. I like being able to choose the path sorta.

What do you guys think of the game?

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fable is good, but it's simply too short. The game made such large promises in development.. Originally, it was going to be X-box Live multiplayer--adventure with friends! And it was going to be open-ended areas, not the small confined paths actually in the release..

And you were going to have tans, and compete with other heroes, and a quest about a dragon, and this, and that.. They had such a wide scope, that was unfortunately narrowed due to lack of time--people just wanted it out.

Fable was a good, entertaining game with a mediocre story, grandiose plans but fell way too short of it's potential. I hope Molyneux makes a 'Fable: Director's Cut' with the original vision.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well being on my fourth playthrough already, I must say, it's a good game but it's way too short considering everything that's been said about it. It kinda breaks my heart to say it coz Fable's been my baby for almost 4 years now ;) but it's not what it's supposed to be.

I DO think it's a good game though, and it has lots of replay value, although then there's the small letters on the bottom; the game is WAY too easy, I've never bought any ressurection phials and I almost always have 9. o_o

And it's kind of a shame you can't really specialize in a certain area, you'll probably be a Spellwarrior most of the time, mostly because the spells are REALLY useful. <3.

Wow, so many bad points. GOOD POINTS;

Your character, man it rocks to see him evolve into your chosen profession, see him age, obtain scars and just playing around with the tattoos and different hairstyles.

It's also very nice to see everyone react to you, for example I was an Evil Will User on my first game, and everyone ran as soon as I walked into the town. While being good made them come up to me and cheer. I really like how your character fits in the world.

My opinion though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fable = extremely huge let down

from the tiny preset paths that nix any ammount of exploring to all the decent features that were cut out

they just promised too much and didnt deliever

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
True. But although it was kind of a letdown, it was not a bad game. Quite the opposite actually, apart from the playtime.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I haven't actually played it, but I watched my friend play it for a while.

It doesn't look like what "Project EGO" promised us 4 years ago.

Best answers
it was great except i beat the game as a good and evil character, and unlocked all but 2 or 3 demon doors, whiped out 3 of the cities multiple times, got a wife and a house in each town, all in the time i rented.

Best answers
A great game, I wasn't let down as I didn't really follow it until the weeks before it's release, so I'm judging it on what it is, not what it was meant to be. It had some extremely cool ideas in it, but I don't think it reached it's potential. Wide open areas like Morrowind would have been nice and a much longer game would have made it better too. I'd also have liked to see more variation in the areas, such as desert style land and volcanic land, ya know, the cliche RPG areas. But yeah, over all it was a good game. I read somewhere that they're all ready planning a Fable 2, and it will be "everything Fable was meant to be" so I'll keep my fingers crossed :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom