[SPOILERS]Anime--Naruto - 107

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what did u guys think about it? well i like the fight but as usual...the naruto episodes seem to go....too fast \o/ WE NEED LONGER EPISODES

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lies, ;O I want to see the fights between the leafs and the sound.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I liked the episode overall. I didn't really care for the chouji and shikamaru bonding part of it though. The fight itself was pretty cool, but is it me, or was Sasuke basically kicking Naruto's ass? I was hoping it would be more even between the two, but so far, I'd have to give the upperhand to Sasuke.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Naruto never uses his most powerful techniques unless he has to. He'll use Kage Bunshin at the drop of a hat, and Rasengan whenever he needs to, but whenever he's in real trouble, he'll use Kyubi's energy to perform Kuchiyose.

When it really comes down to it, Naruto, potentially, is infinitely stronger, using Kyuubi, then Sasuke is.

If they were both determined to fight to the death, Sasuke wouldn't stand a chance. You can defer this from several times--Naruto&Sasuke vs. Haku, Naruto&Sasuke vs. Gaara.

In these situations, Sasuke is powerless, and thus, the source of his infuriation against Naruto.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SailorAlea said:
Naruto never uses his most powerful techniques unless he has to. He'll use Kage Bunshin at the drop of a hat, and Rasengan whenever he needs to, but whenever he's in real trouble, he'll use Kyubi's energy to perform Kuchiyose.

When it really comes down to it, Naruto, potentially, is infinitely stronger, using Kyuubi, then Sasuke is.

If they were both determined to fight to the death, Sasuke wouldn't stand a chance. You can defer this from several times--Naruto&Sasuke vs. Haku, Naruto&Sasuke vs. Gaara.

In these situations, Sasuke is powerless, and thus, the source of his infuriation against Naruto.
/me nods, Yep yep yep.

If Naruto used the Kuchiyose technique, what will tiny little Sasuke do against a huge powerful frog o/. Also, even if Sasuke so-to-say 'used' the power of Orochimaru's seal, Naruto's chakra would be infinitely higher if he used Kyuubi.

Best answers
Naruto also shines in long drawn out fights, he just keeps chuggin along until an opportunity opens and then WHAM they are down. Even without kyubi i think naruto is stronger then sasuke, garra beat down sasuke with only an arm and a tail transformed, naruto beat the hell out of garra when he transformed everything but his feet.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sasuke's taijutsu is a lot better than Naruto's, and I think he's a lot more pissed off and vicious in general, so naturally he'd start off winning a battle like that. Where Naruto shines is his stamina and ingenuity in a battle. Notice how even though Naruto took the most punishment, he somehow seemed a little less tired than Sasuke (right before he does Kage Bunshin no jutsu).

And yeah... summoning Gamabunta really seals the deal :/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the next episode will show the real result of the fight though

but its not like naruto is invincible...

Best answers
well he kind of is, i mean not much can beat the kyubi, and when naruto's life is in danger he can call on its full power. But i think naruto can beat sasuke with out it, hell he beat kabuto without it and he's supposedly as strong as kakashi

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SailorAlea said:

Yeah, you're right, but I was thinking since Naruto had grown so much more since the beggining and learned so many techniques, that he'd wipe sasuke up right off the bat. I mean, Sasuke really only learned the chidori, and it still seems that he doesn't know how to properly use his sharingan, so I was thinking that Naruto was going to annihilate him. I'm confident that he'll win, and we all pretty much know the general direction of the team itself, just was expecting a better performance from him.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sasuke has more of the killer intent in him. Although Naruto is stronger when he lets it all out, he isn't really pissed off at Sasuke, who will let it all out before the end. Naruto is also very careful around Sakura and will make sure she is safe, Sasuke couldn't care.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rocky87 said:
Sasuke has more of the killer intent in him. Although Naruto is stronger when he lets it all out, he isn't really pissed off at Sasuke, who will let it all out before the end. Naruto is also very careful around Sakura and will make sure she is safe, Sasuke couldn't care.
Now that you mention it, Sakura was running at them at the end. I just hope she doesn't screw up this fight...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nah i think she wont =P anyway, naruto also has a higher stanima then normal persons so when naruto and sasuke are bot low on chakra, naruto WILL win...X_x, btw someone said that naruto would win if he'd summon the frog, but who says gamabunta wil help naruto in this small and personal fight X_x

Best answers
The fight was much more even in the manga if I remember correctly. For those of you who only watch the anime, the series is about to get very, very good.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you watched the preveiw for next week they didn't really talk about the fight, in fact I saw a fair bit of Kakashi, my guess is he interrupts the fight.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They obviously won't show the outcome of the fight in the "Next time" preview because... that would be retarded. They want you on the edge of your seat.

Naruto's gotten a lot better, but Sasuke is still simply better at taijutsu. His Sharingan and generally more advanced training in it means that in those little exchanges, Naruto will take more hits. But Naruto is really good at taking hits, so heh, it evens out

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom