Guilty Gear Isuka...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just got my copy this evening around 1pm(EST)... I gotta say its suprised me a bit... Its almost nothing like the previous game...

There is no Instant Kills, the gameplay seems more advance because of the constant manual-focusing toward other players and the game is pretty challenging... I actually like A.B.A. too, however she is almost hard to play... She doesn't have any real strength except when she soaks herself with blood... But even then her health decreases for every attack you perform... The only thing that disappointed me was that there was no Arcade Mode...

But I do like the two hidden EX Versions of Ky and Sol (Kakusei Sol and Kakusei Ky). You unlock by completing GG Boost under Medium and when you've met certain conditions (like unlocking EX versions of Ky and Sol). The Boss is kinda cheap and I find it hard to beleive that he is actually playable in VS. Mode... The only way you can really hit him is if you jump up and hit him on the head. Aside from that hese mighty strong and his attacks can hit wide range, meaning it doesn't matter if your in the front or back rows you'll still get hit.

Anyway if anyone here has played this tell me what you think...

Best answers
G-Gear#666 said:
Just got my copy this evening around 1pm(EST)... I gotta say its suprised me a bit... Its almost nothing like the previous game...

There is no Instant Kills, the gameplay seems more advance because of the constant manual-focusing toward other players and the game is pretty challenging... I actually like A.B.A. too, however she is almost hard to play... She doesn't have any real strength except when she soaks herself with blood... But even then her health decreases for every attack you perform... The only thing that disappointed me was that there was no Arcade Mode...

But I do like the two hidden EX Versions of Ky and Sol (Kakusei Sol and Kakusei Ky). You unlock by completing GG Boost under Medium and when you've met certain conditions (like unlocking EX versions of Ky and Sol). The Boss is kinda cheap and I find it hard to beleive that he is actually playable in VS. Mode... The only way you can really hit him is if you jump up and hit him on the head. Aside from that hese mighty strong and his attacks can hit wide range, meaning it doesn't matter if your in the front or back rows you'll still get hit.

Anyway if anyone here has played this tell me what you think...
I've always had problems controling the character with XX. I would mean to do an up, but sometimes it did upleft or upright. Probably because the way the controler is?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Depends on what system you got GGXX for, cause on Xbox the D-Pad slides a bit... I prefer it on PS2... Xbox controllers are not that great for when it comes to 2D Fighters.

Best answers
i played it in the arcades a bit, i really liked it though not as much as the rest of the series. It took me a little bit to figure out how to travel between forground and background, all around it was a fun game though.

Best answers
G-Gear#666 said:
Depends on what system you got GGXX for, cause on Xbox the D-Pad slides a bit... I prefer it on PS2... Xbox controllers are not that great for when it comes to 2D Fighters.
I thought it was only for xbox?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No its PS2... Im not even 100% if Isuka was planned for the Xbox so I could've just been mistaken... Anyway... yah...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I heard GG Isuka was going to be online... is it? Or is it just 4 player?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its 4 players... And I never heard about it being online, but if they have an Xbox Version or are planning one, chances are that they will make it online only for the Xbox (I hate when they do that).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom