Screenshots spam

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hello,

when i create a game with the "create game" button and iam playing esfm_pic_raditz or an official ESF map with CPTD (Capture The Dragon), every 5 minutes, my computer is extremely slow. My computer comes to normal after 2 minutes, then 5 minutes later it is extremely slow.

I thought someone was trying to crash my server somehow. I put in my esf folder an AMXX plugin for my server and i saw 300 screenshots of every game i played with CPTD. So, every 30 or 45 seconds, my computer is doing a screenshot. I know that because when i make a screenshot, it takes 30 or 45 seconds.

When i play ESF1.1b with CPTD, it doesnt do a million of screenshots. I want to know how to fix it... it is normal?... i don't think so.

thnx for your answers

Best answers
some maps like the forest one take screen shots every second for some reason its a known bug, but does this happen on EVERY level?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
as far as i know from all my play time it only occurs on that one map

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
This "bug" occurs with other attacks also. Someone said that it is caused due to a steam update but I don't know... But yea it's been reported to happen whenever telekenisis is being used in a esf_city server with 5+ members

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I had a few screenshots come from playing ktn_arena. Only two but I didn't make them myself, I don't know why it did that either.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I have that bug with every maps when i play CTDP. When i play forest, i have that bug too with every gamemode. I just want to know if it can be fix

Best answers
yeah if you look in ur esf folder theres just tons and tons of screenshots its annoying

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think i recall it was a map compiling problem, there's a rock on the forest map that if it is in ur sight it takes screenshots constantly. Its a known bug.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah, that can't cause a screenshot bombardement. I'm pretty sure some other games are suffering from the same thing. Steam games that is. It will probably fix itself with the upcoming updates.

Sweet Jebus, can this 120 second thing be atleast reduced to 60 ? It's getting on my nerves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom