What's up!

Best answers
It's been a couple of years since I've visited esforces.com. I remember when esf was just starting out with it's first version. *sigh* those were the days. I've been busy lately with collage and all.

SO! Whats UP?! What new has happened since I last left. :cool:

Right now I'm a little lazy to go and found out for myself, I'm getting ready for bed. :tired:

Best answers
well lets see the melee system has changed completely the models have been vastly improved, theres a crashing bug XD luckily theres a patch coming out soon, apart from a few minor things that about somes it up in a nut shell...

Best answers
SuperDragonFist said:
well lets see the melee system has changed completely the models have been vastly improved, theres a crashing bug XD luckily theres a patch coming out soon, apart from a few minor things that about somes it up in a nut shell...

I've been doing some searching around. There's also the new and improved SSJ and SSJ2. New and better models. More maps, added attacks, and.... There's MELEE! I sure have been gone a long time. I can't believe all this was done.
O_O I'm gonna have an entire day of fun with all the new upgrades. :laff: ;D :devil:

Previous Member Name: Mace

Is there anything else that hasn't been mentioned above that I should know about? :rolleyes:

Best answers
I've seen much more then SSJ and SSJ2 in this mod. ;)

I've seen hmm, SSJ3 for Goku... ULTRA SSJ for Trunks... Majin SSJ for Vegeta... Mystic SSJ for Gohan... Perfect Cell... Final form of Frieza and Super Buu.

:)

Best answers
Uh esf doesn't have any of those things other then super saiyan, evm does, but doesn't work with 1.21.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom