Something about melee that i still dont get...

Best answers
I dont get it, I'm playing with bots, i have melee selected, i move the mouse over my opponent and left click and NOTHING HAPPENS. no red box, no swoop no nothing. help ?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's probably because, the targeting was taken out in 1.2 if you had read the manual you would know this. you double tap a direction to move. Try reading the manual, it's in my signature.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well.. I cannot see your sig right now Pheonix.. So.. How about you give a link?

Best answers
thanks guys, thats what ive been doing as an alternative anyway lol. now onto practicing with bots

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Avenger said:
Well.. I cannot see your sig right now Pheonix.. So.. How about you give a link?

Bleh sorry by accident when i wrote that i unchecked the "show signature" box, sorry about that.

Best answers
ok Now I understand... but what exactly increases powerlevel? I was playing a bot and I pulled all sorts of melee combos on him but his powerlvl only increased! and mine didnt increase by much.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fighting someone increases your pl, the more hits you get off the more pl you gain. If pl catchup is on, and you're stronger then them, when they die, their pl will grow if their opponent was stronger, or they will weaken if their oppenent was weaker that's to balance out pl's in a server. If that is off, then the stronger the person is, the faster you will gain pl if you hit them. The weaker they are the slower you will gain pl.

PS- and don't ask if there is anyway to change your pl via cheats or editing esf itself it's not possible

Best answers
lol phoenix not possbile you say ??? lol i have seen manny players that use no cheats for pumping pwlevel but i saw unlimited ki & fast speed(i was ssj at max and some neby guy got in just in min 45 kills en 0 deaths so if that isnt cheating i dont know what it is then....) he also block all combos...

Best answers
I've already did a search on the internet for cheats for it. Found= o except the scripts from Mr. Satan.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SuperSayianNeo said:
I've already did a search on the internet for cheats for it. Found= o except the scripts from Mr. Satan.
hmmm.... o_o *raids Mr. Satan's house*

Anyway, everything Fire said is true. But I really don't believe there is a Ki increasing cheat.

Best answers
I noticed that when I was playing alittle bit ago that there were some people at 5 mill shooting blasts at me. even tho it missed me completely and wasn't near me when it went off it still killed me. And then I saw someone with a score of 14 - 20 and a pl of 5 million. *scratches head* It took me forever to get to 5 million supersaiyan when I was playing the bots.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sk*board[majin] said:
lol phoenix not possbile you say ??? lol i have seen manny players that use no cheats for pumping pwlevel but i saw unlimited ki & fast speed(i was ssj at max and some neby guy got in just in min 45 kills en 0 deaths so if that isnt cheating i dont know what it is then....) he also block all combos...
Why is it people always question what i say?

I can get 45 kills and 0 deaths. I've done better actually I have had over 70 frags with no kills before. Of course i was fighting noobs. So yes it is very possible.

Again, if someone had 14 kills and say 20 deaths, with a pl of 5 million chances are pl catchup was on. And a guy with a much higher pl has killed him multipul times. Again, that's what PL catchup does, it balances out PL's through out the server to keep it even.

Now if the person that killed you had a lower pl, when you spawn again, your pl will be lower. Again balancing issues.

The only cheats i have seen so far are the adv. melee cheat, the aim bot, and the speed hack. All the speed hack does is rapidly increase ones speed, aim bot, though for counterstrike doesn't work too well for esf. I can fight someone with aim hack and do mildly well. As for a person missing all adv. melee attacks, the higher pl he has from you, the better the chance he won't get a random. The better the chance YOU will get a random. If you read the manual it tells you all of this.

Best answers
sk*board[majin] said:

that guy was probably a super bot, since u can customize what they can do in the bot script thingy

Best answers
matej said:
i play with bots only
I'm considering playing with bots only too. Its still just as hard as some people (the bots in this game are good fighters), just as fun, (because of the intense fighting), and because it lags so much when I play on servers on my great comp and I dont know why

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom