Tekken

Best answers
Just saw the movie. I really liked it, except I had a bunch of problems with it: First off, I wanted to see King and Paul fight as well. I know you saw them, but come on, how could they not show them fight?! Theyre ****ing awesome!

Second, I didnt really like the fight scenes. I dont know, they just didnt cut it, especially since Im a devoted Tekken player, and am used to the crazy fights I have while playing.

Third and last, some parts were just so *** it pissed me off. Im fine with the plot, but when I keep on hearing "This cold feeling, its closer, its nearer, I have to overcome it!" and "Dont let your hate consume you! I want to help you!" 20 times in one minute, well, it just pisses me off.

So, anyone here seen it? Post your opinions and comment, I'd love to hear 'em!

(Hwoarang I give you 10 minutes to post in this thread)

Best answers
ive seen also the tekken movies & series but about wich movie are you talking there is an older version in the mid neignties & a new 1 from 2003 with all characters from tekken 4 etc... that old 1 sucks is it with an guy on the cover of the dvd/cd ?? if so then you saw the old 1... :cool: :laff:

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh...

The movie was based on Tekken 1, the storyline extremely involved in the inner-family fued betweem Heihachi and Kazuya Mishima.

I was glad that at least Nina Williams made a cameo.

Best answers
ah the first 1 then i agree that the movie wasnt so good it got an 5 from aniway(an anime magazine here in the nl)

Best answers
Is there a tekken movie already ?
oh man, i'm waiting till 2006 for the new tekken movie to' be released.
anyone know where i could get some info or pics about this movie you're talking about ?

Best answers
zabuza lol there are already 2 movies phew look at archonia.com the biggest animeshop of the world.... you can find info there bu tell me some more about that in 2006 please....

Best answers
ow wait i remember...lol forgotten that 1 look that isnt an anime he! its the real movie i jyst read it in a magazine today:p so yeah i wanna see it to if it comes out good........

Best answers
Well, it should be good. Man, i want to see hworang, if he'll in the movie

Best answers
yeah, that would be cool if Kuma would fight Panda :p

Best answers
yup, are we the only ones that are posting in this topic ?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, please refrain from the spam. The topic of this thread is the anime movie of Tekken.

Best answers
Well, the title doesn't say "tekken anime movie" i just says tekken, so that mean that we can talk anything related to tekken

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sk*board[majin] said:
lol i found this is an double topic lol...... :] :cool: off topic & anime - manga :yes: kickass
Zabuza said:
yup, are we the only ones that are posting in this topic ?
Both of these posts are considered spam, since neither relate to anything remotely related to the topic.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I saw this a while ago, i'm don't like the game much but the movie was ok, the voice acting seemed decent enough to create good characters, the artwork was pretty decent too. The only thing was that it seemed to end too soon. It did have a Roger the Kangaroo though so it's good in my book. Streetfighter Alpha still rocks its face.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, it's pretty old now, it's an anime not a live-action, but apparently there is one planned for the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom