sailormoon^^

Best answers
hio offcourse near watching the 4 dragonball series id like sailormoon near it if speak over an long serie :] for the new stuff i prefer now elfen lied it an mega cool 1 you gotta see.... but annyway i have seen all stuff of srm & i have manny collectors items^^ :shocked: but i am wondering if srm is still in da house here you...so give it a rate: :yes: or :no:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
At most I would guess there are three people on the forums who like Sailor Moon... that includes you...

Best answers
Sailor Moon, ahh Good Memories. Its still one of the best anime's ever. Acourse the DUB was horrible but overall and no where near as good as teh japanese version, it was still my first anime and it will forever have my respect. :]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the real series, especially the final season, Sailorstars.

I hated the dub, and will talk no more of it's abomination. And just for the record, my name is not from Bishoujo Senshi Sailormoon.

Best answers
I liked it as well, though it is far too long and I would never watch all the episodes again.

Best answers
ewww, i hate the ongoing "monster of the week" theme that an anime like sailor moon has

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ Toast said:
ewww, i hate the ongoing "monster of the week" theme that an anime like sailor moon has
True. The manga wasn't at ALL like that, which made it much better than the anime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom