Team America! Japanese style!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Max Damage said:
First, Team America offended the world with puppets.

Now, Metal Wolf Chaos does the same, as only Japan can.

With giant robots.

It is the year 2040. America has been conquered by terrorists (shock!), led by an evil and insane vice-president (horror!). The only thing standing between them and complete world domination (dude!) is one man.

The President of the United States, armed with nothing but a sub GI-Joe book of cheesy wisecracks, and a giant suit of mechanized armor, loaded out with approximately ELEVENTY BILLION guns.

Welcome to the White House

And here's the official site.

It's so wrong it hurts, but I want it so bad! The fact that it looks like Armored Core on crack is a perk, too. Hilariously overblown, hyperkinetic, and utterly tongue-in-cheek and with a ludicrous heavy-metal soundtrack.

Hey, if the yanks can do American Ninja, then the land of the rising sun can have some fun back at them. American Mecha.

Rock on.
i want this game...

i want it now.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MUST HAVE PRESIDENTIAL KILLING MACHINE!!!!

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A cheesy take on the presidency, with Armored Core gameplay... sounds good to me.

Best answers
looks great ill probably buy it later =P is it out yet or does it have a set date yet? if the preview had a date at the end i cant view that lol gotta go to work so if any of you could be so kinda to leave a release date so i may check back this evening ill be grateful =) but looks great

EDIT: nvm lol i thought it was for ps2, never mind what i said =P gotta run though thanks any ways

Best answers
I find it quite hilarious that it is being released on XBOX only as well...

But the game does look fantastically awesome

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The premise is hilarious even if the gameplay is just sort of a mindless armored-core-like blast'em up. I'm sure the dialogue is intentionally stupid, but most of it is stupid in an annoying way, as opposed to stupid in a funny way...

And those enormous weapon pods are awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom