Magus. . Your time has come!

Best answers
Tonight, with Engar by my side, I shall make you suffer for shaming me in the way you did. Pick a partner from your faction Magus; someone to comfort you when the darkness closes around you both.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I'm behind KelesK 100%, Magus. Choose your partner well - your unlife may depend upon who you choose.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Ok, I accept. VVU people are busy with school, can't get any of them active >_<.

But I have chose my old friend as an ally.

Prepare for....

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Deman!!!

What's this? A VVU and F:C alliance? The enemies of my enemies are slightly less enemies than the enemies that I am to fight. I only do this to disrupt the NoA, show you guys that both F:C and VVU are something to be feared >:D

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I shall ref...

True city life is something only a person from the city could concept. You got plenty of movies that try to explain it. But, they only either scatch the surface, or cover one insignificant aspect. Metropolism, within it's metaphorical explanation, is notably unforgiving. Your success, is another's failure. Your actions, perpetually effect another's. Your strife, is another's stroke of luck. Somehow, this is balanced as the skyscrapers continue to go up, the traffic continues to push each other around, the politicians and justice system play the blame game, and everyone and anyone who doesn't get in line is indeed screwed. You got to play with power, before you can understand or even have it.

Two factions, NoA and VVU, are thirsty for power and respect. One believes that majority in intelectual repetition and perpetuance, is the key to success. The other believes that revenge and intimidation, knows no boundaries, and will eventually have them remaining atop the pile of the situationally and subordinately fallen.
-

Engar and Kelesk, you accept your role as Cucumba's minions positively and valiantly. So, at the first sign of any kind of threat to NoA, you're usually the two nominated to deal with it. The current threat is the rise in paranomal organisms and shapeless entities on Earth itself. Vampires, Gargoyles, Demons, Phantoms... you name it. Strangely, two seem to stand above the rest, a vampire named Magus, and a demon named Rocky. Your mission, as missions always become apparent, is to exterminate these two, for they have been subjectively rumored to actually be Lucifer's apprentices. They have been terrorizing the city at random and remote times, causing the city to break into a considerable amount of paranoia. A nightly curfew has been enstated. So, don't expect too much of a crowd as you search for your objectives.
-

Magus and Rocky, what can I say? You're a vampire, and you're a demon. So, doing Lucifer's biddings has come at the greatest of ease. You roam the streets, looking for hapless victims, looking for worthy souls that are usually inclined to have Lucifer's attention. You don't care who gets in your way, the city is yours, the city is Lucifer's.
-

Best of 3. Good Luck. You May Begin.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Kelesk and Engar...hm...Well, I know where Engar's hoe went...Kelesk was at my house. :eek:

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hwo says pimpin ain't easy. He couldn't be farther from the truth, at least when you're talking about me and the Mango. The hoes are now ours. The rest of your hoes will be ours. Yeah.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers

I hope you's enjoyed entertainin' mah *****es, cause you be sleepin' with the worms tonight! ;D

God, I feel unclean.. :scared:

Best answers
Engar said:

I hope you's enjoyed entertainin' mah *****es, cause you be sleepin' with the worms tonight! ;D

God, I feel unclean.. :scared:
lol agreed.

I will have my round up as soon as I finish refing Avenger vs. Magus and finish writing my round against Rocky.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well it seems Deman, can't make it. Meaning of course that the Rockstar! (thats me :)) Is gonna have to step in to help my buddy Magus, VVU will unite to rid the green menace of NoA. Unlucky for you guys, especially Kelesk who's already felt my wrath, well the smack talk's already been done so lets get into it fellah's! :devgrin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom