Halo 2

Best answers
it is currently 2:50am In aouth australia. I am waiting for the clock to tick over to 10am where I will race down to "Game Heaven" (Local game shop) pick up my copy of Halo 2 collectors edition and run back home and loose alot of sleep. I hope it was as good as the origional. (the actuall gameplay wasnt that good, it was the story that drove us on. much like what StarCraft did).

Best answers
I envy you to an extreme Pemalite, I, without thinking, quit my job at wal-mart a month ago and now can not afford Halo 2. I hope you enjoy it enough for the both of us

Retired
Best answers
oh I will enjoy it for the both of us Taurus ;)

Halo 2 is gonna rawk, only gotta wait till the 11th. it's out then in europe.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm planning to purchase and Xbox for the sole purpouse of Halo 2, And Ninja Gaiden..and Tenchu : RFD...And.... ... damn too many games on my list..(4) lol,
Actually, Im only going to purchase Halo 2 after I get my Xbox , Im Buying an Xbox On the 23rd, And Planning to buy H2 on the same day..So, I will constantly look for reasons to Buy and not to Buy H2 lol..
Somebody tell me if its worth it lol..

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Isn't this in the wrong section?

*Edit: Whoever moved it I thank you*

Best answers
Fatal Cobra, just Ninja Gaiden by itself is a good enough reason to by and XBOX. It could very well be the best 3rd person action game EVER IMO. If you by an XBOX, Halo, Halo2, Ninja Gaiden, and Tenchu. You will be more than satisfied with your purchase. Enjoy ;)

Best answers
I am slightly disappointed with halo 2. My store also got in a bit of trouble selling the copies to a few workers before today (( oops...i didn't ask for it early ::whistles:: )) and was fined for each copy. It has a lot of errors that i am finding and well i am disappointed with the cooperative mode. It just doesn't have the same feeling.

Don't get me wrong. A lot of it is great but there are some down sides that get on my nerves

Best answers
I just got it, its awesome to me...everything I wanted from it so far

But I have a question...is it just that the xbox can't keep up with the game the reason why textures are sometimes slow to show up, or is it a problem with the game?

Best answers
Brim said:
But I have a question...is it just that the xbox can't keep up with the game the reason why textures are sometimes slow to show up, or is it a problem with the game?
dito

thats the only problem i have with it but everything else is great its pretty much what i had hoped for.

Best answers
Oh shuggie, the split screen multiplayer is so much better than before. I love how afterwards, the carnage report is so much more in depth than before. That was one of my big complaints about Halo was that I didn't know who killed who and how many times.

Best answers
it rocks. quite simply its one of THE best games on the planet, for instance nothing beats the twin Pistol. nothing (I shall not give to much info away though) the pistol was my weopon of choice in the origional. but they just made it better...
and theres a little bit of graphic corruption in the cut scenes thats all. the game's graphics are so much better than the origional. *breaths* anyhow I am off to continue playing. and the good thing is? I got the game before all the Americans! (I love you Australia, and The time place thingy)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom