HELP!!

Best answers
I download everything but everytime i enter the game map on the choosing character section it just automaticly exit the program what chould i do?? :(

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try downloading the latest Fmod.dll

It is in one of the stickies. Look around for it.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
>.< Erm sorry i can't help you. I think I'm wrong. Not only that but the download for the fmod.dll that i found for you doesn't work. So i suggest you wait for another person to help you. This is probably the only question i haven't been able to answer without being confident about my sources, I will PM a person who should know the answer for you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
try reinstalling the game or tweaking your video options.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Logan289 said:
try reinstalling the game or tweaking your video options.

I actually don't think it had to do with video options. I used to.

Back in 1.1 when i didn't know about OpenGL, i used software. And that was the reason that when ever i tried to join the ESF_cell_arena map (i think that was the name) After selecting a character, it would crash to my desk top. I had no idea why. Very rare case did i get into that map. And when i did it was all screwed up.

When i learned about OpenGL i could join that map along with a huge fps increase. So i figured that was what these new people were having problems with, the same one i had in 1.1. It's not. It's different. Cuz i tell them to switch from software to opengl or D3D. But they tell me it's already in opengl or D3d. So i don't think it has to do with their video settings. I read somewhere the answer to this was to get the newest fmod.dll. But i think my sources are wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom