Halo 2 - Review

Sound Artist
Best answers
I think it's pretty good, well balanced. Anyone figure out how to find hosts? It seems all i can do is create games:)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow this suuuuree is an depth review.... -_-

Best answers
"just" an expansion pack? JUST an expansion pack? jeese dude. it may "seem" as an expansion pack, but it has a great story and thats what I love about it!

Best answers
Pemalite said:
"just" an expansion pack? JUST an expansion pack? jeese dude. it may "seem" as an expansion pack, but it has a great story and thats what I love about it!
Hahahahahaha...hahahahaha...

It does not have a great story. Pretty much just the same as halo, but maybe a little bit better then the story in halo.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I liked the story from halo, but other then that, it was just another shooter to me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wesley Gibson said:
It does not have a great story. Pretty much just the same as halo, but maybe a little bit better then the story in halo.
actually it fills in alot of the covenant shaped holes the books left

which makes it a big :)yes:'.'):yes:

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dunno, my friend beat it pretty fast, and it is pretty bad. Besides the graphics, nothing to brag about. This won't last like Halo did.

Plus the no ending was lame, it may be a cliff hanger, but come on.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Halo2 is great, most of you just hate it because of HL2. HL2 sucks seriously not to be flaming but I mean comone HL2 isn't the only game on earth. HL2 is old. I mean dude it was soposed to be released like last year.. But halo2 is definatly really awsome, 10/10

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dReAm KiLlEr said:
Halo2 is great, most of you just hate it because of HL2. HL2 sucks seriously not to be flaming but I mean comone HL2 isn't the only game on earth. HL2 is old. I mean dude it was soposed to be released like last year.. But halo2 is definatly really awsome, 10/10
What are you basing this off, seems like you are just running your mouth like an idiotic Halo fanboy.

HL2 is not even out yet, so if people are comparing this to HL2, than those people are idiots. I must ask though, how do you know HL2 sucks, have you played it?

Also, it doesn't matter that HL2 was delayed alot. It is getting great reviews now on the eve of it's release, and lets just say that it will really take off once the mod community gets into it.

I am not here to argue about Halo 2, and HL2, cause they are both two different monsters. They may be FPS, but that is really all the have in common. Gameplay, graphics, sound, and story are VERY different in both.

But, alas, I had to make this reply, because DK felt the need to be stupid, and bring up HL2 in a Halo 2 thread.

Why would me thinking HL2 will be good, make me give Halo 2 a bad review? It would be idiotic. Do you relieze that? Comparing a game that just came out, to a game that has not been released yet would NOT make sense on any spectrum of intelligence.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hibiki said:

cant we just get along?
Pretty much sums it up, but lets see if HL2 gets a midnight madness, on the radio they said some "thing" (cant remember word) wass down due to noone going to work on the first day halo2 came out. and that day also must have been the day the most kids stayed home from school when they got it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just because people ditch something to buy a game doesnt make the game good it just makes the people MORONS. id rather go to work earn x amount of money, then ditch work possibly get fired, lose money on my check, just to get a game i could get a week or 2 later.

im just suprised so many people who buy a game thats subpar at best.

i wish i would have worked at a store that had a line of people cause i would have brought out a copy of halo 2 on opening day sales, opened it up, then crush it and stomp on it. just to see the face of all the halo fanboys.

and incase u r wondering i could careless about hl2 aswell. id rather wait to play the game before i make judgments on it. if its like the first itll be decent but it wont make me stand in line for a copy of it.

to sum it up

Halo 2 dont believe the hype

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think that everyone is wrong, actually. I thank Halo 2 and HL2 have the same issue as Doom 3. I think people are just nitpicking now. They're all good...otherwise so many people wouldn't give so much of a damn.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
I think that everyone is wrong, actually. I thank Halo 2 and HL2 have the same issue as Doom 3. I think people are just nitpicking now. They're all good...otherwise so many people wouldn't give so much of a damn.
I wouldn't call saying Halo 2 is subpar compared to the hype, nit picking. It's lack of story, it's no ending, and it's terrible co-op additions are not nit picking either.

Halo 2 was suppose to blow people away, and I wanted it to, I wanted it to be fun, just like I found Halo fun (the single player may of blown, but the multiplayer was fun). But now they altered things, change is good, but they did it all wrong. You can't do vehicle stunts now because the vehicles will explode. That is lame, the experiementing was fun in Halo 1.

Doom 3 blew too, I played it, I got bored after an hour, and the game is not challanging. The last boss could have been so much better, but he ended up being a sinch on both difficulties. It had no story, and besides shooting it had no gameplay value. Replay value sucked.

These are not nit picking, these are finding the things that bothered you. You can't just say "The game sucked" on this forum, or you get shot down, you gotta explain. As far as I am concerned, people are explaining how they feel. So don't tell us we are just nit picking.

Pan

Best answers
VivaLaPineapple said:
i wish i would have worked at a store that had a line of people cause i would have brought out a copy of halo 2 on opening day sales, opened it up, then crush it and stomp on it. just to see the face of all the halo fanboys.
Lol!! You may have not been able to live that dream, but i think someone else did it for you.

http://willvolution.com/The WiLL and his Halo 2.avi

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mixed feelings about this, first off, I can't play it online because of my lack of Live. The graphics are pretty fantastic, better than the screenshots as it's pretty fluid except for big fights. But I don't think graphics add to gameplay so...

It plays well, the story in Halo wasn't good, the story in Halo 2 isn't much better (so far, not finished it yet, maybe it'll get better at the end) Having a gun in each hand is fun in every game and in Halo 2 as well, and theres the sword...

Best answers
My buddy pre ordered Halo 2 MONNNNNNNNTHS ago. We was counting the days down from 5 months ago. 2 days after he got the game i spoke to him. He said it's the shizen-ist game ever and is really peed off with it. Says multi player giant maps with no bots. And the story was too short.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom