Silent Bob! I challenge you!

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, we've been meaning to do this for a while now, so I decided to create my super ultimo fighter. When you're ready (and i'll make you ready!) post your bio here. You can also find mine there somewhere at the end.

I'll see you at the fight!

Best answers
I will ref this battle to the best of 3 rounds.

The venue will be the center of some random large city that is about to be leveled by in insane tornado, give it 20 mins.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Silent Bob, I'm surprised you accepted. I was beginning to think you never would.
You should have stayed hidden in the shadows. No one can save you now.

Best answers
Blah blah blah. We gonna fight now or are you gonna try and bore me to death?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The city was in a mass confusion as TV and radio sets spilled the latest news on the upcoming tornado. The small island city with its single bridge out of town was jam packed with residents honking their angry horns at the traffic in front of them which simply refused to move. Emergency officers tried their best to maintain control over the situation but to no avail. Many residents had already abandoned their vehicles and belongings in an attempt to escape the disaster.

“Fools!” Rocky thought as he walked underneath the huge bridge. “They’re too pathetic to realise they’re death is inevitable.” Rocky scowled, his attitude towards humanity was clearly not positive. “I will bring you many souls today, my lord.”
Rocky had walked to one of the two central support pillars underneath the bridge. Curling his hand into an iron fist, Rocky struck the concrete pillar with all his might. At first the pillar showed no give, but seconds later began to crack and shatter. Rocky finished the job with a tail whip, disintegrating the pillar into dust.

Above the residents froze in fear as the bridge began to give. Those who hadn’t already left their cars now did, fleeing for their lives. Those on the island end ran in circles uncertain of their own fates. Those on the other end ran toward safety.

Rocky smiled, “Mankind hasn’t changed at all in one thousand years. They’re all still pathetic cowards.” Rocky had walked the distance to the second pillar, and in much the same fashion, shattered it. The bridge began to crumble, many residents, fearing their last chance to escape was about to disappear, begun running to the mainland end, but most didn’t make it. The bridge crumbled and fell apart into the sea. No one could escape now.

Smiling, Rocky turned away and walked in the other direction. “I’ll leave them to their fates. Satan will be pleased with my work, more victims for the undead world.”

“You monster!” A voice cried out.

Looking round Rocky saw before him a creature dressed in an angelic outfit. The mystery creature’s blonde hair moved in the increasing winds. The sun glinted off his metallic breastplate. He looked quite magnificent, dressed all in white. A contrast to Rocky’s black and dirty, hooded cloak. The creature looked at him with bright eyes their very essence made Rocky feel as if they were penetrating the very core of his soul. Rocky saw strange markings on the Angel’s face but was unsure of their origin.

“Move along Angel, I have no business with your kind.”

“Your deeds have prevented the safe evacuation of this city. You must pay for your crimes!”

Rocky smiled. “Funny. I don’t see a toll keeper. It’s against your principles. Angel, to attack another creature. Move along before you make me angry.”

“You foul beast!”

Azrael leapt at Rocky and swung with a left punch which Rocky sidestepped, enraged Azrael swung again with an uppercut which Rocky evaded again. Azrael continued his attack by attempting a sidekick on Rocky, who leapt over Azrael and landed with ease behind him.

“You’re not bad creature, but someone as pathetic as you will not evade me forever.”

“Ha ha ha, you entertain me Angel, but it is you who is pathetic.” Rocky lifted the hood from his cloak, revealing his face. His red eyes squinted in the sunlight. Rocky completed the undressing by expanding his wings. His cloak fell to his feet in tatters. Rocky stretched his now free body.

“As you can see, Angel, you’re in over your head.”

Azrael looked at Rocky, an expression of horror appeared on his face. Rocky smiled, thinking his intimidating appearance would scare the Angel off, allowing him to feast on some of the terrified residents.

“Rocky.” Azrael whispered, unable to believe his luck. “Sending you back to hell, will surely regain my favour with the holy one.”

“Regain your favour…” Rocky looked puzzled for a moment his mind began tracing back to old memories.

“…and the most powerful angel of all was Azrael. Azrael was one of the most highly ranked angels in God’s service. That is, until he was banished from the heavens for murdering an entire city. Adding insult to injury, God burnt his finger prints onto Azrael’s face as the ultimate punishment.”
“I of course, offered him a position in my service but his type never quit their good routine. If ever you meet him Rocky, beware, for he contains great power.”

Rocky snapped out of the flashback.

Rocky looked at Azrael’s face, “Those markings? Surely this must be Azrael, the fallen angel of legend. Killing him will bring me much joy.” A huge grin appeared on Rocky’s face.

In the background an abandoned car with its radio still turned on, blared out the latest information on the tornado. “In ten minutes, island city will be levelled by Tornado Tom, the largest Tornado to ever hit this group of islands. With the only bridge destroyed who knows how many casualties there will be…

The two fighters leapt at each other, Rocky threw the first punch with was blocked by Azrael, who countered with a kick to the mid section, Rocky caught the kick and flipped Azrael who nimbly landed back on his feet and charged at Rocky, Rocky braced himself for the tackle.

THUD!

The two fighters had their arms locked in a draw. They were both fighting for the advantage but neither had the strength to overpower the other. Rocky saw that Azrael was too engaged in the struggle to defend anywhere else.

THWACK!

Rocky connected with a huge tail whip forcing Azrael to weaken his grip on the struggle, seeing his opportunity Rocky fell backwards carrying Azrael, using his own momentum, Rocky flipped the angel into a wall.

“HA! No wonder you were kicked out of heaven with that pathetic fighting ability.”

Azrael said nothing as he got back to his feet. His disposition clearly revealed his thoughts toward Rocky. The two fighters slow walked toward each other. Their eyes locked in their own battle. Azrael made the first move. Using tremendous speed he zipped in front of Rocky. Before Rocky knew it he was being struck by punches he couldn’t even see.

A smile appeared on Azrael’s face. “There are none who can withstand by Eternal Flurry.” Even as he said it, Rocky felt as if Azrael wasn’t even moving

SMACK!

Azrael ended the devastating combo with a punch to the face. Rocky never saw it coming and smashed head first into the windscreen of a car. Azrael was clearly pleased with his work and confidently walked toward Rocky.

But Rocky wouldn’t stay down. Ripping off the top of the car he sat up and jumped off the car and back onto the concrete, which cracked beneath his feet.

“Lucky shot, Angel. Don’t count on it happening again though.”

“Good always prevails, Demon. You should know that.”

Rocky gritted his teeth, “You reap judgement on evil? We’ll see how well you do that. I’ll bring about such evil, you won’t stand a chance.”

Rocky closed his eyes and went into deep concentration. Suddenly the sky began to grow dark. Azrael watched with curiosity as the environment disappeared covered all in black.

“What trick are you using Demon? Whatever it is, it won’t work!”

Something moved in the darkness, catching Azrael’s attention, then another, and another! “What has he summoned?” Azrael searched through the darkness. As he walked he saw an evil looking creature staring him down, “I must destroy it, for it may harm others.” Azrael readied himself in a fighting stance as the creature began charging.

“DIE YOU FOUL BEAST!”

Azrael leapt into the air and spun around attacking with a devastating reverse crescent kick…Which seemingly went through the beast. Turning to look behind him, he saw that there was no beast.

“What are you doing monster!”

Suddenly five of the creatures appeared in front of Azrael, unable to concentrate on Rocky, Azrael readied himself for their attack. Surrounded, Azrael spun around in circles attempting to anticipate the creatures' moves and defend him self accordingly. However, the strain on his mind began to take its toll.

BAM!

The illusion was broken as Rocky kicked Azrael with a spinning back kick. Sending the Angel into a run down condemned building, the already ruined building was unable to take any more punishment and immediately began to collapse on top of Azrael, burying the Angel.

Rocky smiled. “Pathetic. I expected much better from you.”

The sky although back to normal was now grey and dark. “The tornado is coming. I better get moving.” It started to rain, the pathetic fallacy added to the misery of the doomed city and its people.

Rocky expanded his massive metallic wings. The rain hitting his wings was like the sound of pebbles hitting a tin roof.

“W…wait.” A faint voice echoed from underneath the rubble.

“I’m going to take you down, Demon. I WILL restore God’s faith in me!”

Best answers
The dark turbulent clouds were swirling in the sky, reflecting in the pools of Azraels eyes. He knew this town would not survive the coming onslaught, but he also knew the tornado held little threat to him so long as he was still conscious. Standing atop a 50-storey tower he stared down intently towards the streets, seeing the mortals flee hither and thither, attempting to shut themselves into various places of “safety”. The Angel also spotted a looter running from shop front to shop front, taking whatever he wished.

Azrael stood up and, using his un-natural powers, began to glide down to the street level, to confront the thief. Arriving on the ground the thief turned to see Azrael standing there, a 6 foot 5 pillar of righteousness. However the thief was lacking in any sense, and quipped “What the **** do you want??”

“I’m here to bring about your demise evil-doer. Thy shalt not covet thy neighbours’ possessions!” cried out Azrael.

“Covet this!” yelled the thief, aiming a punch right in the center of Azraels stomach. The blow would have floored any mortal man, but it did less than anything to the Archangel, due to his breastplate that no mortal weapon can pierce. The thief instead broke his fist upon the armour, his knuckles splintering and splattering blood over Azraels robes. Azrael brought up his left hand and gave the man a tremendous backhand, the irony of his attack not lost on him.

”So that’s what it felt like when He did it…the satisfaction…”

With that he strode over to the now crumpled heap of a human lying 4 feet away, and grabbed him by the neck, single-handedly lifting him into the air. “Now you will go to meet your keeper in death.” He said, rising up 30 feet in the air.

”You know, I’d have though a servant of God would be a lot less cruel…” said a mysterious voice from behind him.

Azrael answered the voice with “This person is not fit to continue living, he is full of sin and must be punished.” Turning around he added, “Who are you to question my actions?”

A cruel smile flickered over the unknowns’ face. “Are you sure you want to know that…Azrael? Because if you found out who I truly am I doubt you’d have any more desire to ‘judge’ that pathetic fool in your hand.”

“Tell me now infidel before I cast thee to the fiery pits!” exclaimed Azrael.

“Ha, you amuse me. For that is precisely where I come from. I am the Ultimate Fighter of Beelzebub, the sole demon he chooses to carry out his tasks…such as bringing to him the previous Angel of Death. My name is Rocky, and you are no longer in control of your destiny.” He said with slow satisfaction.

The man held in Azrael’s hand had now awoken from the blow he received, and was fighting for freedom from Azraels firm steely grip. Realising this Azrael swung his arm high in the air and threw the thief headfirst straight down to the ground. With a sickening “crunch!!” the mortal hit the pavement, never to rise again.

“What would the most unholy, vile, sinful and low creature want of me?” questioned Azrael, landing softly on the ground next to the corpse he just brought about. “And how does a mere demon like you expect to bring me to him? I know you are evil, I can feel it in you. But you possess no powers strong enough to withhold me or destroy me”

“You have no idea of my capabilities, whereas I know all yours. For Satan has watched you carefully this last century, watching for your weaknesses and finding how we can exploit them to our advantage. You cannot hope to be the victor of this battle, your talents have been too long unused against these mortals.” With that Rocky flung his coat off his body, exposing his hideously scarred and burned body. To match his glinting medallion that lay against his breast, catching the little light that penetrated the thick clouds, his equally reflective wings expanded out, creating an impressive picture of evil.

Azraels thoughts raced through his mind, “Could this vile beast be right? It has been many centuries since I have used my full powers…but I must be victorious or I will lose my Lords’ favour!”

Rocky smirked as he thought to himself ”I will have this Angel captive in no time at all, the weak fool.”

“Enough of this exchanging of words!” growled the demonic creature, “now we fight!”

Once done with this statement Rocky launched himself at Azrael, leading with a hard right aimed directly at Azraels jaw. With little consideration Azrael moved his head deftly to the side. “Hmph.” said Azrael insultingly, as he slammed a fist into Rockys’ stomach, sending him stepping back clutching at his midriff, and preventing the move the demon-child was seeking, his Devils Curse.

“I can see…you’ve lost none…of your speed, Angel” the demon stated, sucking in air as he paused between words. The punch had knocked the wind out of him, and he was not happy that his poison would not be in effect. It would make the fight all the more difficult.

“So it would seem. That’s not all I’ve retained, creature.” Azrael boasted, returning to a standing position. His eyes keenly monitored Rockys’ stance and posture, sensing a forthcoming attack. Not wanting to be caught on the defensive side of the fight, Azrael dashed forward, trying to land a series of blow to Rockys’ body. However his speed was matched by the demon, and each and every blow was blocked. Left hook, right jab, uppercut, nothing could break the demons’ defenses.

Whilst Azrael was busy trying to find a hole in Rockys’ defense, the demon began smirking in arrogance, knowing he could match the Angel in close contact fighting if it was simply kicks and punches. He also knew that Azrael had not yet paid attention to his metal tail, which now swung around the side of his body and smashed into the side of Azraels. The force of the blow sent Azrael sailing through the air and through the front of a shop, the plate glass window following his trajectory. Before the demi-god could climb to his feet again Rocky flew in after him, landing a burst of punches to Azraels’ chest and head.

”This creature truly does possess much strength, it shall not be an easy victory.” thought the Angel, as he felt the blows ringing through the armour, something which had not happened in many a century. Azrael saw through the attacks and raised his own hands to catch Rockys’, ending the onslaught temporarily. He then forced Rocky back through the shop, raining blows onto his body until they were out on the street, where he ended his attacks with a kick into Rockys’ jaw which laid him out on the road.

Looking down Azrael realised his breathing was now heavy, something that should not be. An Angel like himself should be able to withstand such petty attempts. Truly this battle would test his mettle.

A short distance away the demonic figure climbed to his feet, staring intently at Azrael. The two fighters’ gaze burned at the other, no feelings of compassion between them. Each knew this battle could only end in the destruction of the other, and both were all too ready to do just that.

Overhead the skies grew increasingly darker, the swirling winds of chaos coming closer. They had little time before the tornado bore down on them, but neither cared, they knew they were both powerful enough to weather the maelstrom. All that mattered was the being before them.

“You’re time of judgment comes now Azrael, it’s over!”

“I will survive this demon, and then I shall go back to serving my Lord to vanquish other slaves like you.”

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can we get a ref in here? Someone...? Anyone...?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Kelesk told me to take his place..as for the winner... Hmm..

Both owned hardcore, but I'll give this one to Rocky, was very close

round 2 gents!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks for stepping in Magus, you're a champ! :yes:

I'll work on my round 2 tomorrow.

Best answers
I can accept losing that, I was mighty impressed. As a matter of fact, when I saw Rocky's post I had to alter mine,as they were strikingly similar...kinda freaky methinks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Azrael pulled himself up from the rubble; his once shiny clean clothes and armour were spoilt from the dust of the collapsed building. Rocky turned back, the rain still clinking on his wings and tail.

“Ah he lives…” Rocky smiled a cold, evil smile.

“You’re tougher than I would have believed, spawn of Satan!”

“Angel, you’re no match for me. It would have been best had you remained in the ground where you belong. Do not force me to send you back there.”

The tornado drew closer. Rocky turned his head to see

Azrael attacked the momentarily distracted Rocky, throwing numerous punches and kicks. Rocky turned back just in time to defend them all.

Azrael stepped back, “Why can’t I hit you?”

“You say good always win, I say evil is always stronger.”

Azrael thought about attacking again, but then he thought…“This is a demon with quite a history. If I used that technique, surely his memories would be all I need to conquer him.” A smiled appeared on Azrael’s face.

“You’re quite right Demon. In brute strength alone, I am no match for you. However, up here, is where I’ll defeat you.” Azrael tapped his forehead.

“What is he talking about, he knows he is no match for me, yet he continues?”

Azrael began to focus his energy; the dark surroundings began to glow bright as energy began radiating from Azrael’s body. Looking deep into Rocky’s eyes Azrael let go a monstrous roar. Blue wings began to protrude from his shoulders.

“What the…”

“Demon, it is true you are stronger than me, but I am smarter. You will not survive this technique.”

The wings began to encircle Rocky. Rocky tried to knock them away but with little success. The wings enclosed Rocky, locking him into Azrael’s spell. Suddenly Rocky was no longer in the deserted Island town, but in a peaceful mountain village. Looking around Rocky felt at ease in the new surroundings, almost as if it held something of his past. Rocky decided the village was familiar but couldn’t decide what was so familiar about it.

Children ran around playing, women gathered water from the river and the men hunted for the evening meal. As Rocky wandered through the village, his presence went seemingly unnoticed.
Spotting a large tent, Rocky ventured forth. After opening the tent, Rocky received a great shock. A fierce looking warrior stared back at him. The warrior looked strangely familiar but it wasn’t until he saw the gold medallion around the man’s neck did he receive the greatest shock of his life.

NOOOOOOOOOO!

Rocky ran from the tent, clutching his head with his hands. Visions of his former life, before his meeting with Satan, flashed vividly before his eyes. His once human self, a kind and generous man haunted his very steps. He ran screaming in agony at this new sight, unable to bear the pain of his memories.

Azrael smiled, his plan had already been set into motion.

Rocky’s visions continued, the suffering of his people during the drought, the sacrifices that had to be made. The love he had for his wife and his children, and the love he had received from them, all burnt holes through his mind, scorching his very existence.

Almost as if by magic, he was at the very gates of hell, Rocky watched as his former self took the first steps into a new world and as the gates closed behind him he felt a burning in his heart. He heard himself scream. The torture had begun; his body was scarred and mutilated. Horrible mechanical wings were drilled into his back, as well as a thick, ugly metal tail. He watched as he drank the blood of Satan, and became reborn as a Demon. The final image he saw was of his new self, staring into his own eyes.

ARGGGHHHH!

Rocky snapped out of the vision unable to move, fearing what may lie outside the comfort of the corner he had buried himself in.
Azrael smiled picking up the emotionally fragile Demon, Azrael let loose with a devastating punch kick combo, sending Rocky flying into a nearby building. Rocky was still mesmerised as he slowly got back to his feet. Looking at his hands and his reflection in a nearby mirror, he realised where he was and what had happened.

The tornado began ripping up the lower end of the city.

Azrael called out from below. “Demon, do you still wish to fight?” Or has the memory of your loved ones, broken your spirit?”

Rocky scowled, he realised how he had been tricked by Azrael and this made him angry and craving for revenge.
“I have no loved ones, I have no family, there's nothing living in my life. All I see is death.”

Rocky burst from the building landing squarely in front of Azrael

“That was a nice trick you pulled, Angel. But it will take more than that to defeat me.”

Azrael scowled “Don’t kid your self Demon. I know how painful that technique can be. Your breathing is still heavy; I know you’re still feeling the effects.”

Rocky smiled and licked a dribble of blood from his mouth that had leaked out during the vision.

“I live for pain.”

The two fighters jumped back and readied themselves in fighting positions.

“That technique…It has… weakened me.” Rocky thought as he continued to bleed from his jaw.

“What now?” My Wings of Azrael had little effect on this monster. How am I to defeat him?”

Azrael thought for a moment, “I have no choice; I must use the haze of vengeance.”

Azrael’s eyes began to turn opaque as he summoned more energy from within. Focussing all his energy on Rocky, the environment slowly began to disappear from his view. Only Rocky remained.

“What is he doing now?” If he assaults my mind again, I will not survive it. I must do something.”

Rocky didn’t have time to formulate a plan as Azrael attacked immediately; his speed and strength had been greatly enhanced. Rocky was hit hard with a right punch and went sailing into a parked car. Slowly getting back to his feet Rocky awaited the next assault by Azrael, which came sooner than he expected. Azrael attacked from behind with a jumping back kick. Rocky fell to the floor in a heap.

“How did he become so…fast?” Rocky flipped onto his back and rolled forward onto his feet. Rocky looked left and right but was unable to spot Azrael.

“Up?”

Rocky turned his head skyward but it was too late, Azrael had launched himself from above and hit with a flying fist to Rocky’s head causing the Demon to land in a clump on the floor.

“No…That’s im…possible.” Rocky slowly got back to his feet. Looking ahead he saw the huge tornado. It was whipping its way toward the fight and would consume both fighters any minute. Already many objects had been caught up in its wake.

“In my current state I’ll never escape. More importantly where is that Angel?”

Turning around Rocky saw Azrael, who was simply staring at him.

“Do you like this technique, Demon?” It allows me to focus all my energies onto you. Without being distracted by the environment. You cannot win. I am too fast and too strong for you. You’ll not survive this next attack, I guarantee it.”

“Without being distracted by the environment?” Rocky quickly formulated a plan in his head. As Azrael charged with a finishing punch, Rocky grabbed the outstretched arm and used Azrael’s own momentum against him by throwing him directly at the tornado. Azrael’s speed and the remaining strength of Rocky were both used against the Angel who was sent flying into the tornado, because of the haze of vengeance, Azrael was unaware of what had happened, and continued to struggle inside the tornado.

“What has he…?” Azrael had no choice but to cancel the effects on the haze and was horrified when he had realised what had happened. The swirling winds were to strong for Azrael, who had used a great deal of his energy maintaining the haze.

“Curse you DEMON!”

Rocky limped up toward the tornado and smiled his now familiar smile. “I warned you not to mess with me Angel, I warned you to go home. Now it’s my turn.”

Rocky let his left hand drop motionless to his side while he charged the unholy ball. Concentrating all his dark energy throughout his body he pushed it out and through to his limp arm, which began to glow a deep dark purple. Then, concentrating the energy in his arm into his hand and out through his palm, he formed a small ball of pure dark energy. Rocky lifted his left arm which contained the ball. Releasing his grip on the ball it began to orbit Rocky’s body in random patterns.

Azrael struggled to be free of the tornado’s grasp but it was all in vain. Azrael had become a sitting duck.

“You had your chance to defeat me Angel and you nearly succeeded. You are quite powerful for one of your kind but alas, this is where we part.”

“You cannot destroy what is pure and good, Demon.” You may defeat this body, but what I represent will remain. Your plans against Cucatoth will fail. You will be weakened and then, you will meet thy doom.”

“How do you know about our plans? …BAH! Enough chatter. Angel, it was fun while it lasted.”

Rocky sent the unholy ball to Azrael, who continued to whip around in the swirling winds of the tornado.

“CURSE YOU DEMON!”

The ball hit Azrael right on his steel breastplate. The holy angel armour was no match for the pure darkness contained within the unholy ball. The force of the blow sent Azrael flying out from the tornado and caused him to crash out to the ground by Rocky’s feet. Blood poured from the shattered breastplate. It covered the Angel’s clean, white clothes and splattered on Rocky’s face. The steel breastplate was also dyed red from the wound. It was a dark red blood, the kind of blood that only comes from the deepest and most painful of wounds.

Rocky licked the blood off his face, as Azrael opened his eyes just a crack…

“Curse you…Demon…Curse you…”

Azrael fell unconscious.

Best answers
Eck, sorry about not posting a round yet, the father's not been happy with me lately so I haven't had time. And I'm going away for a week tomorrow, so it doesn't look like it'll be up for a while now. Sorry once again.

Best answers
Due to the fact that I'm not going to have time for anything remotely related to this in the next few weeks, I shall hereby concede this fight, to save much annoyance and frustration. I apologise for any incovenience I may have caused.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not the way I wanted to win, But I understand, I look forward to a rematch sometime when you're free.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom