Questions about 1.2.2... (No please, don't kill me lol :D)

Aky

Best answers
Hello !

I have some little questions about 1.2.2 :

1)Some people say that there will be a 1.2.2, then, a 1.3.
But some other people said that the ESF Team (you're the bests ;)) has given up the 1.2.2 to work directly on a 1.3, is that true ?

2)1.2.2 will really solve the crashes problems ? Cause, when on the Ascend Zone server i'm with krillin, i play with him for 90 minute to reach 9 or 10m KI before transformation, and then, in the minute i want to trans, the server crashes... Humhum, ii'm about to do what's in my avatar lol

3)1.2.2 will be released when it's done, ok, i know... But do you think it's more about 1 month or 6 months ? Just to have an idea...

4)I've seen that there will be new characters on 1.3... But, we can have more than 9 choices in the HL menu ???

Thank you for all your future answers. :)

Aky.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Aky said:
1)Some people say that there will be a 1.2.2, then, a 1.3.
But some other people said that the ESF Team (you're the bests ;)) has given up the 1.2.2 to work directly on a 1.3, is that true ?
Theres going to be a 1.2.2. Infact, they fixed the crashing bug so it should come out pretty soon.

Aky said:
2)1.2.2 will really solve the crashes problems ? Cause, when on the Ascend Zone server i'm with krillin, i play with him for 90 minute to reach 9 or 10m KI before transformation, and then, in the minute i want to trans, the server crashes... Humhum, ii'm about to do what's in my avatar lol
Yeah, 1.2.2 is to fix the crashing bug and the map esf_forest.

Aky said:
3)1.2.2 will be released when it's done, ok, i know... But do you think it's more about 1 month or 6 months ? Just to have an idea...
My guess is that its coming out very soon. I doubt that it will take another month to complete.

Aky said:
4)I've seen that there will be new characters on 1.3... But, we can have more than 9 choices in the HL menu ???
That problem can be solved pretty easy actually. The esf team can implement sub groups in the menu. For example, one group could be saiyans, then in that group could be all of the saiyan characters.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well Hybrid, you cant say when it will be coming out, if im right harSens and the beta testers are working hard to find the crash bugs, but if they cant find them out...it can take a looooong while...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They found a few things that might be reasons as to why servers crash

1. they aren't positive.
2. they haven't fixed all possible known bugs
3. not all the crashing bugs have been squashed!!!

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your right, I can't say for sure when its coming out, but I can make an educated guess. The team said on the main page that they think they fixed the bug. So what they would then have to do is test esf to make sure the bug is indeed fixed (which shouldn't be hard, I mean the thing crashed every 5 minutes), then make an installer. Someone please correct me if i'm wrong.

Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
They found a few things that might be reasons as to why servers crash

1. they aren't positive.
2. they haven't fixed all possible known bugs
3. not all the crashing bugs have been squashed!!!
Thats about it. The basic consensus is why release a patch fix if it dosent fix ALL the problems. There are still a few things that need to be ironed out, until then your just gonna have to sit tight.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is 1.2.2's sole purpose to fix the crashing bug, or will there be additional bugs fixed, or anything else? The more they want to fix the longer it will take.

Best answers
Rocky87 said:
Is 1.2.2's sole purpose to fix the crashing bug, or will there be additional bugs fixed, or anything else? The more they want to fix the longer it will take.
As far as I know, yes.

Draylock1 said:
or give us the new character models even?
Not a chance =P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom