open challege

Best answers
Any one intrested im quite a creative story maker oh and can the arena for this fight be in a desrt filled with rocky cliffs and platteu's seeing how its my characters faviorite arena :laff:

🍂 Regular
Best answers
I will referee this battle.

I will grant Mastergamerx's venue wish, the venue will be a desert, with rocky cliffs and plateaus.

There are no weapon limits and everything is allowed, good luck to both fighters.

Best answers
ok prepare to lose

"Ah my home land the baren desert a place that holds no boundrys" said Xavier as he walked across the sandy surface, viewing the high top plateu's in the distance as the wind brushes passed him.

"Well you better get a good look at em becuase your body will be buried here my friend" said a voice from far off, "Too bad your brain is to slow to relize that it is your body that will be buried here" said Xavier as he began to unsheath his Mystic Sword in all it glory.

As the wind began to kick up, sand began to fly cross the the path of Xavier as he stood his ground gazing into the bright and blurry path in front of him, "Well i see my challeger appears to be Skimaru" say's Xavier walking toward him sword in hand ready for battle.

Walking toward Skimaru Xavier notices he has his Mystic Katana in his hand aswell lokking ready for the fight, "Your legacy as a legend is nomore because will be the legend who killed you" say's Skimaru as he begins to dash toward Xavier at top speed.

A ringing noise could be heard throughout the endless baren desert as Skimaru katana collided with Xavier's Sword.

As the two warriors struggled Xavier leapt back to then land his knee right into Skimaru's stomach as he stepped backwards breathless from the blow fell to the ground cluching his gut fromt he pain "My power is more that you can handle but if that's what you wwant so be it" said Xavier as he began to chrage up the orb of lighting as it sparked and grew shape as the power was being collected.

As Skimaru began to lift him self from the ground covered in sand a power could be felt from within him "What is that odd power you have ther skip it's quite large for someone of your skill level" said Xavier stepping back a few feet, "It's my Senpu Dotagiri attack it's a beam that you can only block " said
Skimaru as the power being collected grew more and more.

Crash!!!

The red beam flew forward Xavier caught off guard threw the lighting blast at the beam only to have the beam absorb the orb of lighting,As the blast hit Xavier head on as it sent Xavier flying through the air smashing him through several rock pillar's in the making.

Dust filled the area as Xavier crashed to the ground bloody and bruised leaving a crater in the process, "Gah! what power I would never have expected such power from him of all people" said Xavier as he rose up from the ground only to stager back a bit due to such a shock.

"Im only getting started", said Skimaru as he dashed toward Xavier landing a right jab to the side of his face leaving a bruise on his cheek to then go into a combo of punches and kick's to end with Xavier flying high into the air.

"Take this!!!" said Skimaru as he lept up high into the air ahead of Xavier to land a kick stright into Xavier's adomen as he went crashing straight toward's the ground leaving a bigger crater than before.

As the dust began to rise and settle Xavier rose up blood caked on his left cheek his vest torn and covered in sand, "Bah my power's are far more stronger than you think Skimaru" said Xavier as he began to arise from the cracked and broken ground around him....

ok your turn

Best answers
well im aiting dont u have 24 hours to do this or you lose isn't the stadard rules

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Have patience, if the length of time between posts is inexcusably long and doesn't have a valid excuse, then the round will be given to you.

Best answers
Didnt you get that PM dp send you? Your version of my char doesnt even excist anymore.. o_O I thought he told you to rewrite. I'm just waiting for you to correct and rewrite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom