My first fight. Open challenge

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, this is my first fight. But I understand this very well. So, any takers?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My first fight as well. I'd love to accept your challenge.

Best answers
I will ref this battle

venue will be...the backalleys of a large metropolitan area, the bad side of town...hookers, pimps, and street bums are your scenery

LETS GET IT ON!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bow to the power of teh Opty! I'll rip joor heart out and swallow it whole - bring it, *****!

This should be fun - first time I've written anything outside English class.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You think you can beat me? Come on then, you fat pig!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would, but it's your turn. :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Amnestometh begins walking down a street covered in darkness. He turns to go down an alleyway as a shortcut, when a tall dark figure begins to approach him.

'Hi there', said the figure in a deep, evil voice.
'Hello?', replied Amnestometh.
'What do you think you're doing here?'
'Walking...?'
'Well, this is my territory, and unless you have a card, you cannot pass through.'
'That's too bad, I'm only taking a shortcut home man.'
'Well, you'll have to get through me you punk!'
'Hah, fine then. Let's go *****!'

The tall figure steps forward to reveal a man, dressed in black, with red sunglasses, and a leather jacket with the name "Optional" on the back. He was wearing black leather boots, with steel tips.

Amnestometh stepped forward out of darkness to reveal a man, dressed in black, with a black leather coat stretching to the ground, and a pair of burgandy sunglasses, with black boots with blood stains on them.

Optional pulled from his jacket, a large semi-automatic rifle, with a custom stock, trigger, and laser sight.

'The alloy for the bullets in this gun were made from silver.' Said Optional
'So, then you know what I am?' Said Amnestometh
'No, but I carry silver bullets as a precaution. You never know what you might run into these days.'
'True. Then I guess it's time I showed you what's up my sleeves, so to speak.'

Amnestometh threw his arms forward, and then snapped them backwards, sending two semi-automatic/burst-fire steel handguns from his sleeves. The guns were custom made, with gold plating and a signature on the side, written in some language that looked like gibberish through Optional's eyes. The guns had no visible sights.

'I should tell you that these guns fire 15mm rounds, composed of depleted uranium.' Said Amnestometh
'Taking this a little too seriously, don't you think?' Said Optional
'Not at all. If that's what you think, then maybe you should walk away now, while you still have all of your limbs.'
'Oh, just shut up and fight me!'

Amnestometh jumped into the air, and landed on one foot atop a dumpster. He then charged at Optional, and from the sides of the guns, sharp steel blades sprang. Amnestometh threw the gun in his left hand, which hissed past Optional's face. From underneath Optional's right eye, blood began to run down his face. The gun flew back to Amnestometh like a boomerang.

Optional wiped the blood from his face, and sent a bullet tearing through Amnestometh's left arm. The arm fell off, and hit the ground.

'Looks like you're more bark than bite!' Said Optional
'We'll see about that.' Said Amnestometh

Amnestometh began to hiss loudly. A new arm sprouted from Amnestometh's shoulder. He picked up his gun, and began to send swarms of bullets at Optional.

Optional showed a great speed, and was able to dodge every single bullet.

'The bullet that hit my eye earlier was unexpected. Now I will show you what I can really do!' Said Optional
'Sounds like fun. What do you say we drop these foolish weapons, and do battle like... Humans...'
'Haha, speak for yourself. But if that is your wish, then we shall do true battle.'
'Finally, I haven't had a battle like this in centuries.'

Amnestometh let his cannons fall to the asphault. Then he began to laugh coldly, as if he were excited.

Optional dropped his rifle, and began to walk towards Amnestometh.

'Lets go! Come on!' Cried Amnestometh

Optional sped past Amnestometh, jumped off of a wall, and elbowed Amnestometh in the back of the head.

Amnestometh went flying into the opposite wall, sending a couple of loose bricks down upon him. He got up, laughed, and rushed at Optional, with his arms flailing behind him, and kneed Optional in the face. As Amnestometh's knee shattered Optional's jaw with the sound of a whip, Optional send his forefoot into the side of Amnestometh's head. They both went flying. The blow that Amnestometh recieved from Optional sent him flying into the same wall he hit before, thus bringing down the entire wall upon him. Optional flew into the wall opposite Amnestometh, bringing it down as well.

As they both rose from the destruction, each of them bowed to each other and smiled. The homeless crowd nearby had been watching ever since the first gunshot was heard. They were furious at the two men, for keeping them awake.

'So... Shall we?' Said Amnestometh to Optional.
'Why not? The night is still young...' Said Optional in reply.

The homeless crowd came charging at them, each brandishing an almighty baseball bat. Amnestometh and Optional were dodging left and right, and from Optional's jacket came his rifle. From Amnestometh's sleeves came his cannons. The two of them toyed with the homeless for a while, until they got bored.

'Let's end this.' Said Optional.
'I agree.' Said Amnestometh.

They put bullet after bullet into the bums' heads, until there wasn't a single attacker left standing.

'Now can I pass?' Said Amnestometh.
'Sorry, you need a card...' Said Optional.

Not quite sure if I was supposed to end the story or not, but I did anyway since I can edit it whenever.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Believe you are supposed to keep it open-ended, just like you did.

---------------------------------------------------------------

A tall slender man dressed in plain black clothes took his time as he walked into the alley. The smell of urine and cheap booze choked the air around him - he didn't care, for he needed the money. His code name is synonymous with death and corruption, a professional 'fixer' that never failed - Optional. His pay this time seemed irrationally high; why would anyone pay nearly forty thousand to off some waste of life drug dealer?

Optional started to move more briskly through the alleyway towards the other side – dodging past the hoboes and trash. He was told that his new target, Amnestometh, operated out of a small apartment out in the slums. Optional turned left at the end of the alley and found the building – 724 Night Way. Looking up at the spiral, dilapidated stairway, he sighed, and then trudged up looking for the apartment. Two flights up, he found it – apartment 2B. He slapped himself in the face to get the blood flowing and then knocked lightly. He heard footsteps approaching the door.

The door quickly swung open – “How’s your sister?” BOOM! Optional threw a right swing as hard as he could – shattering the black sunglasses off a strange man wearing full body green makeup. The man flew backwards in shock; seizing the opportunity, Optional whipped out his .22’s and unloaded in the man’s face. PAP, PAP, PAP! He smirked, holstering the guns, “That was easy.”

Peering around the room, Optional could see stacks of money and drugs on a table. The room looked like a disaster area – broken furniture, garbage, and a cloying smell of cheap deodorant reverberated from wall to wall. He saw a room next to a cracked television on a stand. Optional then moved forward and knelt down next to the body and found a driver’s license. Damn, wrong guy. Says here the guy’s name is Cucumba… Deciding he’d check the body first, Optional started to search the body for weapons. CRACK! Optional’s head shot up. Sounded like shattering glass, it came from the next room. He got up – guns pointing outward and slowly approached the doorway. On the far side of the room, he could see the shattered window. Carefully, Optional inched his way into another grey trashed room. Then in an instant, two hands shot out from beside him – twisting his guns out from his hands and flicking them with his wrist out the window.

“Ahh!” whined Optional, as the mysterious man twisted both hands up behind Optional’s back. “Who are you?” demanded the man as he pushed Optional’s face into the wall. “I have no name, Amnestometh,” he said, choking back the dust off the wall. “An egomaniacal hit man – that can be taken care of.” He then push Optional’s left arm up over his head – CRACK!. “Faah – don – don’t think you can persuade me like that,” Optional stuttered. Amnestometh followed this by pulling Optional away from the wall towards the window – a large broken shard of glass still stuck up dangerously. “Who hired you?” he said, as he pushed Optional’s neck towards the shard. “Try me.” Amnestometh shoved his neck towards the glass shard – this time Optional was ready. He placed his foot on the lower ledge of the window and pushed as hard as he could off of it – sending them both stumbling backwards. After falling into a large dresser and failing to knock it over, Amnestometh losing grip, managed to force a headlock around Optional. Optional lifted up his right leg, swinging heel backwards giving Amnestometh a horse kick straight to the groin. Shocked from this sharp, sudden pain, Amnestometh releases his grip. Optional replies with a right swift elbow to the jaw – sending him down to the floor on top of a busted chair.

“Well, you ain’t so tough anymore,” Optional grinned, “Time for your mangled face to get acquainted with some pavement.” With that, Optional dragged Amnestometh to the window and with a little struggle, pushed him through. “Goodby –,” but before Optional could finish his final adieu, he was cut off by the strangest sound – CHANG!

Best answers
Round goes to Optional

Amnestometh, make sure you check your tenses while writing, switching from past to present tense muddles the flow of the story. Also try to be more descriptive about the action, your post seemed a bit random at times.

Continue as if Optional's post was true

ROUND 2....GET IT ON!!!!1

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I forfeit. It's clear to me that I cant beat Optional. It's hard for me to be descriptive. Nice job Optional.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks Amnestometh, although I would have liked to finish the fight, heh. You'll get better; you're still 14 - trust me, you'll get better.

Best answers
Optional wins by default due to withdrawl

Congratulations Optional, your stats will be added to the rankings thread

Keep your head up Amnestometh, keep practicing and you too will get better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom