What new char's will be in ESF 1.3 ?

Best answers
dunno if this was posted before did not see it... :]

im just curies.. :smile:
A wanna know now how many new char will be in esf1.3 ?
and whats the name's of them ? :)

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ginyu/guldo
tien(unconfirmed)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tien is supposed to be made by the community. Up untill now, there is hardly any progress. Except for a lot of unskinned models. I truly doubt it, of he will ever make it in. If he does get in, it will probably be the team.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, i hope brolly gets in there, and definatly goten

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dan16 said:
Hmm, i hope brolly gets in there, and definatly goten
brolly and goten have been confirmed to NOT be in 1.3 or any ESF version.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
err, why is that? And i thought i read something about cell being replaced to put in brolly, if they arent in, who else is?

Best answers
Dan16 said:
err, why is that? And i thought i read something about cell being replaced to put in brolly, if they arent in, who else is?
probably just the ones stated above, with cell being replaced with brolly thats just another model being made by someone else not an official one.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
*sight* how dumb can ppl be?
that Brolly its a CUSTOM model and not anything official. ALL official stuff IS released BUNDELED with a release of ESF and not as seperate files.
its just a plain ordinary model replacement like there are hundreds out there. the only thing that makes it "special" is that its made by individuals who are on the team aswell.

the only new chars will be ginyu and c18
im 99% sure there wont be a tien because the community is just way too lazy to finish him. sad but thats the way it is. at least they have no rights to complain about tien not beeing added since its the fault of the community and not ours :p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DJ-Ready said:
im 99% sure there wont be a tien because the community is just way too lazy to finish him. sad but thats the way it is. at least they have no rights to complain about tien not beeing added since its the fault of the community and not ours :p
Are you sure? You sure that it's not the ESF team this is too lazy to make the tien, so they told the community to do it instead? ;)

I'm just kidding with ya.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i read somwhere they were actually considering brolly for 1.4. Dont give me that "NO! team said no movie content!" thats just what someone (I think a mod or team actually) said. ill look for the post later.

Best answers
<-kingvegeta-> said:
ginyu/guldo
tien(unconfirmed)
okay:)

Ginyu i only know are 100% sure
Guldo i was 50% sure..
18 60% sure...
tien who is that ? :] maybe i just forgot who it is...

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tien is the bald bloke with three eyes.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whats the difference? 18 is a girl and as of yet there's no female characters but numerous female players. Maybe they wanted a female? They'd be identical either way.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Brolly is just another model replacement and isn't an official model.

But just to confirm and answer the question this thread was made for, Ginyu and 18 will definetly make it to beta 1.3 but Guldo isn't officially set out for 1.3 as of yet (according to our inteam outline). :)

DJ-Ready said:
*sight* how dumb can ppl be?
/me pulls DJR up, be nice -_-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MasterTrix said:
They said a long time ago NO characters from in the MOVIES. Period.
you should read above for my post, im sure your no will be lowercased thought after that...

Best answers
buy a dictionary .... but I asume that's an insult raventrunks. Don't critisise me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
RavenTrunks said:
you should read above for my post, im sure your no will be lowercased thought after that...
there will be NO movie characters. Period. End of story. No Brolly. Ever. Hear me? EVER! NO. MOVIE. CHARACTERS!!!

Best answers
DJ-Ready said:
the only new chars will be ginyu and c18
Which is what bugs me about tien!. Eclipse made a sexeh tien model, and eventually I ended up in my hands to be skinned....(and I havent had time to do it). This is supposed to be a community model and nobody in the community has bothered to skin it. (or create and skin their own). so AMEN!! to that DJ.

Guldo: In regards to Guldo, does nobody check the ESF-World POTW? lol ^_^. He already has his beta skin on, ready for me to rework him later.

Ginyu: Skinned and ready!

18: Skinned and ready!

Let me just summerise, you complain about time between release dates... yet ask for more content. You want movie characters in addition to normal characters (doubling the output load on pretty much the entire team), and you want it yesterday? (when the community as a whole can even finish 1 model & skin).... bleh!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom