Best arcade game...

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The old Simpsons arcade game, where you had to save Maggie, I must've spent $30 finishing that game...

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rocky87 said:
The old Simpsons arcade game, where you had to save Maggie, I must've spent $30 finishing that game...
omg that game was so awesome.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
right here babeh!!! street fighter is teh pwn!

altho, i can quickly see this turning into a war between SF and MK fans.... and then teh ubah pacman fans gobling them all up :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Omg, I can't really decide. Well I really like the Street Fighter arcade games, but there was this rally racing gamem they just got at the local arcade. That is the most realistic arcade game i've ever seen. Had to heel and toe it XD. I dunno the name maybe someone else does, but SF is a very close second.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there is a myth that somwhere in japan you can play soulcalibur2 on an arcade machine with all the chars, YOU CAN PIT LINK AGAINST "that guy out of tekken"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that would be cool...but none of them could stand up to ryu and ken with a hadou-ken or a tatsumaki-sempu-kyaku, or a sho-ryuken :p

*knightmare walks into the ring, big ol' sword in hand, gruuuummmmbles at the pathetically small dude in the red pyjama's, takes one step, swings, misses, "oh noes!!! whered he go?" turns round only to be sho-ryuken'ed in the chin, and have a mid-air charged hadou-ken land in his lap on kens landing*

PWNED!

Best answers
My favorite two would be the X-Men Adventure game and the Ninja Turtles Arcade game

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ive alwas been a fan of the time crisis series, 1,2,3 all the same to me

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn you, I wanted to be the first one to say Time Crisis, it was the first arcade shooter I played, must've spent about 5 credits getting through it on my first time.

Best answers
House of the Dead, especially the third one with those monstrously huge shotguns.

Or just about any other lightgun game. I'm a sucker for those.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha yeah time crisis two was the best! 5 credits? Me and two friends (we took turns between deaths.) spent heaps of money finishing that game.

Or do you mean time crisis 1?

Best answers
Street Fighter Alpha series.
Dungeons and Dragons series.
Time Crisis series.
And various vertical scrolling plane-shooting-games... yeah

KyoKusanagi

K
King Of Fighters 1998\1999
Street Fighter 3: Third Strike
Aliens Vs Predator: Arcade
Punisher